Part 2: Eclipse

Art by: #alien purpled

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) ?

____________________________________________________________

(Yoo... I just wanted to say- the amount of people who named their oc Eclipse- wow. ALSO DON'T TRANSLATE. Also, )

"Did the rain scare you?"

"..."

"Don't worry. I'm scared of it too. I mean- when you have fire as your main element is fire- you get scared of water pretty easily.. ha."

"..."

"Don't talk much huh? What are you anyways?"

"⍙     ."

"Huh? Can you repeat that?"

"⍙     ?"

"What language are you speaking??"

"⋔       . . ."

"One second, I've gotta answer a phone call."

"⍙ '   ?"

"Yea, what's up?"

...

"2 more people? Come on, I've already gotta take care of this enderman and now-"

Another voice could be heard on the other side of the phone.. a very loud one in fact.

The other voice screamed out, "DID YOU SAY ENDERMAN?!"

I drop the phone due to the noise and let out a little yelp in response, which aggravates the enderman.

I laugh awkwardly and pick up the phone. I hear the other voice laughing while saying many, MANY, cuss words. I chuckle at the immaturity then respond, "Yes I said enderman-"

The other voice is silent for a bit, then shouts, "BEE BOY I KNOW THE ENDERMAN-"

Another voice could be heard in the background, "YOU DO??"

I hear Mercy's voice say, "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!"

I hear a bunch of laughing on the other end, and a bunch of air whooshes, then a thump- what's happening there???

Then after a bunch of noises later, I hear Mercy's voice speak once again.

"anyways. I'll be coming at around in about 7-ish minutes?"

"Okay, see you soon."

...

"⊑ e !"

I once again get startled by the sudden noise, and jump due to it.

I gain my posture and ask, "Oh! Sorry. Where was I?"

The enderman doesn't respond.

"..."

"I like your jacket. Pink is a good color, I prefer purple though."

"..."

"Heh.. I don't like the quiet. But- I don't like the- loud too-"

"..."