[Random Things] Tiring

(POV) Casinoboo

Place: New Nevadas
Time: Unknown
____________________________________________________________

*Sigh*

"These shifts to other worlds are tiring me out-" I say, my voice raspy.

Tommy and Tubbo nod in agreement, before Tommy falls off the couch. Not getting up, Tommy says, "I'm not one to be tired of talking, but dude- I am tired talking."

Tubbo adds, "Then stop talking big man-"

Tommy mumbles something incoherent, before standing up and walking out the room. It's silent for a while, the only interesting thing happening is Tubbo's wings twitching every now and then. 

Tubbo speaks up after a bit, saying, "You know- I bet we're not the only ones who's tired of all these adventures-"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, everybody else? You're kinda the- leader of the group, so you leaving probably isn't the best thing. What did you think I was saying?"

I smile, looking at the the roof, and say, "Nothing."

Tubbo sighs exaggeratingly loud, and says, "Now what do we do? Nothing's really been happening since we've been gone. I heard Duobur was dealing with something, but Phil already told me that he'd helped with it."

"I don't know honestly. Things have been going surprisingly smooth ever since Tommy and I were teleported out of that world where we were dead-" I state, Tubbo responding, "Yea- I honestly thought it would've been more difficult, didn't know all it took was pleading to XD. At least now we have a way to get back to our own universe if we ever get trapped in the wrong one."

Tubbo sits up, and grabs his goggles from the counter, putting them on. He stands up, looking like he's about to leave the room, before I interrupt him.

"Wait- Tubbo- I don't remember you falling into the portal with me- nor did Tommy say anything-"

Tubbo chuckles, saying, "I wasn't sent to that universe dumbass. I was sent to this other one where we were superheroes."

I freeze in shock, before saying, "So basically it was a universe opposite to this one-?"

"You could say that, I don't know man, I was trapped in the heroes base for 'interrogation.'" Tubbo says, shrugging, before leaving the room.

Huh. Weird.