[Chapter 29] Roses and Violets

Art by: Gumi Yumi 

(POV) Spellza

____________________________________________________________

I walk into the door to see a half enderman, half *^*&^&*^, tearing up, trying his hardest not to cry. I sigh, and say, "Hey Ranboo, I came by to check up on you mate. You haven't been acting like yourself, and I just wanted to ask if your doing fine."

"O- Oh m- e..? I'm doing.. *sniff* not- so.. well.. th- anks.. for ask..- ing.."

He doesn't seem phased by the fact I called him by his old name.

"Mm.. you wanna talk about it?"

He teleports away in response, leaving me all by myself.

...

I hear a familiar voice speak behind me, "Erm.. is this a bad time.?"

"Duo-" I turn around and see Duobur, yes, but Wilbur in control.

"Oh, sorry Will. What's up?"

"Well.."

...

...

...

"And- yea. I think he's is mad at me.. but I don't want him to- be 'with' me.. so I forcefully took control- and left- him, alone.."

"Mmm.. okay. Mate, I really do think you and him should try to get hold of the situation. I mean, you had a good reason to keep that a secret from him, so I don't see any problem with talking it out since he's a pretty nice guy."

"..."

"It's just my opinion though, you don-"

"I'm ready."

"Oh? You sure?"

"Certain."

"Okay then. Just to let you know, you'll do great."

"Thanks Spellza."

"Mhm. Duobur."

...

One of his pupils turn blue.

...

They look around for a bit, then say, "Hello..? Hey.. ... Look- i'm- FRICK YOU!"

I-

I say, "Hey, calm down Duobur. You both need to talk this out."

"TALK THIS OUT?! This- we lied! They lied!"

"They had a good reason to lie, they didn't want to hurt you."

"Y- I don't get it though, if they didn't want to hurt me, then why did they let me die to.. him..?"

"I.. don't think like that.. i'm sure they've changed."

"Look.. I wasn't- 'good' back then, and I will admit, even now i'm not- 'the best' or 'perfect', but, you can see it too can't you? ... Can't you see I'm trying to change? ... I promise you i'm not lying, I lied before about changing, but now, i'm serious, I will change, and we will handle this together. No more secrets, k?"

It became quiet, as we waited for 'them' to respond.

...

"I'll think about it."

I sigh in relief and ask, "Would you two like to be separate for a bit?"

In sync, they respond, "Yes."

Wilbur or Ghostbur.. hm..

"Ghostbur."

He blinks for a few seconds, and when he opens his eyes, both of them are blue. 

"Hi.. I'm gonna be alone for a bit."

"Get well soon mate."

He stands up and starts walking outside the door, I look outside through a window, and see him sitting in the front, singing a familiar tune.. I've seen those same lyrics.. but where..?

"-..brutality and tyranny of their rulers. Well, this place is real you needn't fret..-"

Wait..

"-with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret! it's a very big and- now blown up L'manberg."

Oh..

...

"My L'manberg. My L'manberg. My L'manberg."

...

...

...

"My L'manberg..."