[Chapter 10] Melt Away

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Tommy
____________________________________________________________

"We're here."

"Is it just me or does the prison look bigger than before?"

"Tubbo, the prison isn't bigger, your just smaller."

I- wait- Did Ranboo- Really just- say- PFF- wheezing and laughing intensifies

Tubbo, now embarrassed as ever, turns back to normal size.

"Come on man! Really??"

I summon a piece of tnt in my hand and start spinning it around my hand while Tubbo yells at Ranboo. How the hell am I able to do shit like this now? I light up the piece of tnt and throw it at Tubbo and Ranboo. They both dodge it, of course they did.

"Can you lovers hurry up?" (In the SMP! Not irl! They are both canonically married in the SMP :^)

Tubbo and I both wait outside, while Ranboo goes ahead. Shit i'm worried now- what if Sam tries killing me- just the thought of it scares me like hell- 

"Hey Tommy, you okay? You look worried-"

"Tubbo. Tubbo, if i'm being serious with you man, no i'm not, what if I die?"

"You'll do great! Don't worry about it, me and Ranboo can protect you-"

As he says that Ranboo comes out of the portal with Sam.

Sam looks at me. "Hello TommyInnit."

"Hello Awesamdude."

"I thought I said that you weren't allowed to come here anymore."

"Well technically I didn't go in th-" 

Sam suddenly takes out his sword and points it at my neck. 

"I promised that i'd kill you if you ever went near the prison."

Ranboo pushes Sam away and says, "Now lets not get ahead of ourselves, we're just here to ask a few questions, then we'll leave you be."

Sam brushes off the dirt from his pants and stares at Ranboo, "Fine. Hurry up though, I've got a prison to run."

Ranboo looks at me, "Tommy?"

I don't realize that I was covering my air sockets, so I let go of my hands and let the smoke flow. Sam gets suprised by this and tries touching the smoke, but as he tries he backs off, the hand he used to touch the smoke burning now.

Sam asks, "What's in the smoke that's making it do that?"

I respond, "I don't know Sam, that's what i'm- we're here for."

"Do you have any idea on what it could be? My best guess is gunpowder, since that's what I use for my mask, with a little green firework powder."

"Maybe, lemme try something."

I put my hand out and try to summon a firework, nothing happens.

Confused, Sam asks, "What are you doing?"

I summon a piece of tnt and look at Sam, "This is what i'm trying to do. Just with a firework."

"How did you do that?!"

"What? This?" I summon another piece of tnt.

"Yes that! How??"

"It started when I put this mask on."

"What?! That's impossible! Who made your outfit!?"

I point at Ranboo and sigh, "This bitch made this outfit."

Ranboo answers to my nice comment by saying, "Technically I don't remember if I made it so-"

Sam tries touching the smoke on my mask by using a stick, but the stick disintegrates.

That's new- I never seen the smoke on my mask do that-

Sam, now intrigued by my mask, asks, "Can you burn obsidian?"

He takes out a piece of obsidian and places it down, and i try to burn it with my smoke. It doesn't work.

Sam takes a sigh of relievement and says, "I'm gonna go back now, stay away, got it?"

Ranboo and Tubbo had already left, so I say, "Okay Sam."

I go and find the other two, I wonder where they went.