Part 13

When Sarah apparated back home in Saint-Tropez she found herself where she last was which was in the back garden. Sarah rushed inside as quickly as she could, the house looked untouched. In the kitchen was Lexi the cat meowing.

"Aw Lexi, I'm sorry for going away for so long. I'll quickly feed you then we can leave."

Sarah put the baby down on the floor and fed Lexi some back food. Once she had eaten Sarah needed to think where she was going to live from now on. She thought that she should quickly write a letter to Mildred and Oris and ask if they had any ideas but that would take to long, Sarah then remembered that Sarah was now Mildred and Oris's mistress seen as she was engaged to their master. She decided to summon them both. A second later, they appeared.

"Hello Sarah." Said Mildred.

Oris looked around and saw the baby on the floor. "Eww, I don't even wanttttt to know how this thing got here." Oris yelled looking like he had just seen something absolutely disgusting.

"What? No. He didn't come from me biologically Oris, don't worry. I stole him."

"Stole, but why?" Asked Mildred patting Lexi on the head.

"Well it was Mr Grindelwald's idea but he isn't here now so I don't know what I'll do now..."

"Where issss Master?" Asked Oris.

"I'm not sure, I left him in Paris but I'm sure he will be back soon." Sarah lied, she didn't want to admit that her and Gellert had basically broken up. "Anyway, I summoned you here for advise..."

"And what is it?"

"I need a new house which is out of Paris."

"Hmm, warm or cold?"

"Maybe warm, France is too cold for me."

"Ok, what about Greece?"

"Not a bad idea. Where abouts though?" Asked Sarah now picking up Richard off the floor to save Oris from exploding.

"Mykonos? It's very pretty, I saw at as a location in one of those wedding magazines."

"Alright then, I'll go there come with me Oris and Mildred." Sarah picked up Richard and Mildred picked up Lexi, Oris picked up the cat food.

Sarah apparated away and the others followed.

When they arrived they were stood on a little pier in the middle of the sea. the 3 of them walked forward onto dry and and saw a lot of people sunbathing and swimming in the sea. The water looked so clear and beautiful. Shortly after arriving Oris freaked out again.

"Eww."

"What's wrong now Oris?" Asked Mildred.

"NAKED GIRLS."

Sarah and Mildred looked over and saw ladies sunbathing in their swimming costumes and men wearing swimming trunks.

"They are not naked Oris, they are just keeping cool."

"Eww."

"Oh shut up Oris, What do you think we look like naked..." Said Mildred laughing.

"Eww. I...I...I would't wand to think about itttttt." 

Oris then keeled over and laid on the floor.

"Come Oris, this way." Mildred grabbed one of Oris's arms and dragged him into the town.

The town was very pretty, the streets were made of stone and the houses were all white with blue roofs.

After a while Mildred had picked a house for Sarah to live in. 

"Here" She said.

By this time the 4 of them were dripping with sweat, it was currently 19 degrees Celsius and slowly becoming night time.

The house was a one story house. The walls on the outside were white and the rood was blue. The house was open plan which meant the whole house was mainly based on one room, obviously not the bedrooms or bathrooms though. When you walk in, on the right is the bathroom and on the left is a living room. In the back left corner is the kitchen and in the right back corner are 2 bedrooms. There was also a backdoor which lead to a patio.

"Wow this is beautiful, thank you Mildred."

"No problem, I'm sure you, the baby and Mr Grindelwald will be happy here."

Sarah ignored Gellert's name again.

"Ok, I'll take some time to settle in so maybe you could deliver me some food in 2 days?"

"Sure thing, Miss."

"Just promise me something?"

"Anything" Said Mildred.

"Don't tell Gellert I'm here, I'll send him a letter telling him where I am."

"Alright."

Just like that Mildred and Oris apparated away.

Sarah had no intention on telling Gellert were she was until he said sorry.

                                                                                  *

Meanwhile in  another part of Greece, Gellert and Felix were searching for a house. They were not in Mykanos though. They went to Naxos. All the building in Naxon where white. Gellert very quickly claimed which house he and Felix would be staying in. It was one that overlooked the mountains. This made Gellert feel like home as his castle old was surrounded by mountains.

His house was on 3 levels. The ground floor consisted of only a kitchen and a living room. The 1st floor had 2 bedroom and 2 en-suit bathrooms. And the 2nd floor was like one big balcony.

As soon as they had arrived, Felix went straight to bed. Which left Gellert alone. Gellert hadn't been alone in a while. He thought about Sarah, where she was, how she was, was she still angry at him? He knew that she wouldn't have stayed at home in Saint-Tropez and he knew she wouldn't have dared to go back to his castle. He also knew that she wouldn't have told Mildred or Oris anything either. It was 19 degrees Celsius in Naxon right now and it was getting later and later. Gellert remembered that his he would be getting some jetlag soon. The time is one hour ahead from France. Gellert couldn't believe that Felix was already in bed asleep. Gellert wasn't even slightly tired yet, but even if he was tired, he probably wouldn't even be able to sleep without Sarah next to him.

He laid down on the sofa and relaxed. He thought of Sarah and him a few days ago, before any of this bad stuff happened and then he dropped to sleep.