Ch3: The Mysterious Theater

"Wonderworld? This...wasn't here before...was it?" Finn asked, looking up in awe of the theater. Melody looked at it, The theater looked old, but she had never seen this place before. "No Finn...I've never seen this place."

Suddenly, thunder started to sound and rain started to fall. The two of them had ran into the theater for cover. "I better call mom and tell her where we are." Melody said, pulling out her phone, only to discover that it was dead. "What? But I charged it back at the audition." Pulling out a portable charger, she plugged in her phone, only to discover that it was also dead as well. "What? But...I thought" Melody tried multiple portable chargers and discovered that they all had no battery. "How are we supposed to call mom and tell her where we are?" she asked, scratching her head. Meanwhile Finn had wandered down the hall. gazing at the posters that lined the walls of this place. After reaching a large room, Finn saw another door, Just as Melody had caught up to him.

"FINN!! I don't think we should go in there. This is somebody's property after all, and we're trespassing on it." Melody said in a worried voice.

Finn looked back at the door, and pushed on the handle, discovering more of the posters lining the walls. at the end of the doors, stood a very large stage. 

MELODY LOOK!!! A STAGE!!!" Finn cried, pointing at the stage in front of them. Melody narrowed her eyes 'Great!! the universe want's to mock me now by presenting me with another stage.' she thought, giving the stage a dirty glare. "Sing Melody!! Sing!!!" Finn cried, jumping up on her arm "Finn, No...we just need to wait out the rain and then we're leaving." she said, shaking her head.

Finn pulled on her arm "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE?" he begged, pulling out the big eyes to sweeten the pot.

Melody hung her head. "Fine." she said in a grumpy tone. Finn clapped his hands and pulled a chair over as Melody took the stage.

"I was alone, couldn't find my voice

Lookin' for something to fill the void

Right when I was about to give up all hope

I ran right into you

Was sick and tired of the same old things

Walking in circles and stuck in the rain

At the end of my ropes, at my wit's end

I found you"

While listening to his sister singing, Finn didn't notice that someone had started entering the room, enchanted by the voice. More people made their way in, but since Finn didn't see them, and Melody's eyes were closed, nobody noticed them.

"Challenges, we have to overcome

Not as hard when we're one

When we're together, feels so right

When we're together, it's nice

This is the the place where I can be just

Myself

When we're together, feels so right

When we're together, it's nice

This is the the place where I can be just

Myself

Now that I think that I know the strength of two

I feel like there is nothing I can't do

We're opposites but none of it, matters to us

At all"

More people started to make their way into the room, looking for the person which such a beautiful voice. Gazing at the girl onstage, the audience watched in awe as her voice sounded like magic.

"Challenges, we have to overcome

Not as hard when we're one

When we're together, feels so right

When we're together, it's nice

This is the the place where I can be totally

Honest

When we're together, feels so right

When we're together, it's nice

No one can take your place, yeah you know that much is true, oh

It's you"

Reaching the end of the song, Melody took a deep breath, tired from the energetic song "There Finn, happy now?" The sound of more than one set of hands started clapping, and Melody's  eyes shot open, and grew small. In front of her wasn't just Finn anymore, but now there was an entire audience of...things watching her. Some looked like animals, others looked like toys, and some even things she had never seen before. But the one that stood out of all of them was a very large humanoid with a white suit and a white top hat, golden eyes gazing at her from the red hat band. Melody's legs froze, she couldn't move. Well who could, when a surprise audience just comes out of the blue...and the audience isn't exactly human. Finn ran up to the stage, and hugged his sister's legs "MELODY!!! YOU SOUNDED AMAZING!!!" He said,  "Yes, I have to agree. Your voice is sweet music to me!" the tall humanoid said. Melody backed away from him, putting Finn behind her "Umm, We didn't mean to...uh-we just...um-we...we gotta go." Picking up Finn and throwing him over her shoulder, Melody booked it to the door. The smaller humanoid things watching as she ran as fast as she could to the door.

"I knew it!!! I knew we weren't supposed to be here!! Finn I told you!!! We gotta go!! I don't care if we have to run in the rain and get sick, we're out of here!!!"

Her sprint to get outside was stopped when she bumped into something...or someone. Looking up, she could see it was the same humanoid in the white suit.

"I hope that you are not trying to flee. After all, the theater appeared when your heart called to me."

'My...what?' Melody thought looking for another way out. There didn't seem to be that many options other than the door that this...thing was blocking. Taking a breath, she charged at him and ducked, grabbing her backpack at the door. 'YES!!! HOME FREE!!!' Melody thought, as she pushed open the door. running through, she closed her eyes at the bright light, running through...the hallway. "WHAT?!" Melody yelled, taking another look at the door and turning around...being met with a glittery white fabric. 

"Hello again my dear, I'm not sure if I made myself clear." he said.

This was too much for Melody and she did the only rational thing she could think of...she fainted.