Ch4: The Mysterious Maestro

"Melody!!" Finn yelled, running to his sisters side

"Oh dear, oh dear. I didn't mean to make her collapse in fear..." The humanoid said, worry in his eyes.

Finn looked closer at the humanoid. He was very tall and very thin, and he wore a very glittery suit, which matched the glittery top hat that sat over his eyes.

"Who are you?" Finn asked, a bit afraid of him as well

"Oh how rotten, it seems my manners I have forgotten. Just a name you should know, I am Balan, Wonderworld's Maestro." The humanoid, now known as Balan said, as he bowed down in front of Finn.

The young boy looked up at Balan and tilted his head "Ok, I'm Finn, and this is my sister Melody." He said, pointing to the unconscious girl.

Balan looked confused "Why this is new, usually one person's heart is unbalanced...not two." He said, gazing at the pair.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked

"Let me explain from the start, Wonderworld is a place to heal your unbalanced heart. The theater appears when your heart is out of whack, and I help visitors get their balance back." Balan explain.

Finn didn't understand, "How does a heart lose balance?" He asked, scratching his head.

"I'm afraid now it's hard to tell, because  it's not just her, but you're here as well." Balan said "But perhaps if you explain, it might give me a clue, of which one the theater really called to."

Finn though for a while, when Balan asked "Did something happen, if I might inquire, the last few minutes you were outside prior?"

Finn then remembered Melody's insecurities, and how she feared everything, and how she thought that she was ugly and that her voice was horrid.

"I think that you're looking for my sister...she's terrified of everything, and thinks that she is ugly, and that her voice is terrible."

Balan's eyes widened "A visitor with 3 problems? A triple threat? This is going to be a tough challenge I bet." He said, before gazing back at Melody "But I think before her quest, that your sister should get a little rest"

Picking up Melody's unconscious body, Balan walked deeper into the theater, gears churning in his head. Finn following behind him "WAIT FOR ME!!!!" He shouted.

Balan waggled a finger at him "Not so loud, don't wake your sister from her dream cloud" he said in a hushed voice.

Finn persisted "I wanna help Melody!! What can I do?" He asked in a hushed voice.

Balan looked thoughtful "Well...every show needs a conflict...and I know the very one that should be picked..." he said, looking at Finn with excited eyes...