Ch6: The Opening Act

Music suddenly blasted around the room as the figure did a cartwheel across the stage. He suddenly cloned himself and then 5 of him were present on the stage, with the middle one shooting towards her. Melody jumped back in fear as the figure spun around her and turned into a chair. One of the little chick things jumped into her lap as more of them filled the stage, with the lanky thing spinning back to the center. When he reached the stage, he flung his arms open, and a rainbow flood with some kind of tear shaped gem shot towards her. "AHH!" Melody exclaimed in surprise, bracing herself for the impact as the chick in her lap looked happy for the surprise flood.

Back on the stage, the backdrop had turned into what looked to be a underwater scene and the lanky thing (who had gained a snorkel and goggles)  swam around the scene before jumping upwards, and landing on two prop buildings, before splitting them apart...and Melody fell in between the two of them. Letting out a scream of terror, Melody flaied her arms, desperately looking for something to grab onto, before finding herself to be falling through a kaleidoscope like portal.

'This is all in your head, this is all in your head, THIS IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!!' She chanted in her head. On the other side, Melody had finally landed...in an inner tube...in the middle of a raging sea. Looking around, Melody was terrified out if her mind, until she looked up and thought that she would pass out again, because above her was one of the figure golden eyes, gazing down at her. From a normal perspective, the lanky thing is actually holding a wine glass with a miniature Melody inside of it.

Taking a gulp out of it (and drinking Melody as she let's out another scream inside of it) he spins around and dozens of doors appeared. With a chuckle, he let's out a flourish as one of them opens, revealing a white light. Inside the light lies a neon void, with neon silhouettes of the door. The lanky thing had cloned himself again, dancing through the door. "Now, Let us find your heart little one..." he said, his eye reflecting the door in front of him. On the other side lies a confused, terrified, and exhausted Melody, closing one of her eyes as one of the chick things nuzzles her cheek. "HEY!!" Melody shouted, reaching for it as it hops on top of her head.

More of the chick things, in various sizes, bounce behind her chair before hopping forward, and making Melody's chair rapidly spin around. "A journey to Wonderworld we shall embark upon!!!" He shouted, as he jumped from behind one of the doors as more of the chick-like things hopped in, fireworks going off around them, and the chick thing hoppingon her head. When Melody's chair stopped spinning around, she shook her head, trying to not become dizzy again. However, all it took was a snap of the thing fingers, for the world around her to go white...