Ch 14: The Wardrobe

Melody had stepped out onto the Isle, the little Tims jumping as they saw her. Melody sighed as she plopped onto the Isle, her eyes gazing at the endless blue sky as the Tims jumped and chirped at her, begging to be fed. Melody gazed at a little pink one with a red and blue medal on it's chest. It jumped up on her stomach, and nuzzled her cheek. Melody gave it a little smile as she stood up

"Alright, I'll give you some of these little gemstone things."

She said, walking over to a small patch of flowers. She threw the gemstones out to the Tims. The more she threw, the more came.

"Now now, take it easy..."

However, the Tims didn't listen as they continued to crowd her. She was struggling to keep her balance until a particularly big Tim had crashed into her back, causing her to fall into a nearby pond. The Tims nervously looked at the girl, who stared at them with a deadpanned look. Her Grey sweater and black pants had becomed soaked, her hair had seen better days and her shoes were filled with water now. Melody blew a wet strand out of her hair as she walked to the next door, cringing as she heard herself squish whenever she took a step.

"Maybe I'll dry out in this world..."

She said, however, before she could reach the next world a round changing curtain appeared next to her and a familiar gloved hand pulled her into it by the back of her soaked sweater.

"WHOA!!" Melody exclaims as she's pulled in. When the pulling stops, She finds herself in a MASSIVE room filled with clothes, that seemed to go on forever. she also sees Balan. however, he's wearing a different outfit, an outfit that one may compare to a tailor.

"Oh great...NOW what do you want?"

Melody asked, not ready to deal with Balan AGAIN. Balan smiled, as he always does

"Oh I just got a little Tim Tip, that one of the Tams had made you Trip. Your clothes are wet, your shoes filled with water, your hair like a serial killer, ready to slaughter."

Melody frowned at Balan's observations

"Gee...Thanks Captain Obvious..."

She grumbled before Balan cloned himself, each holding a tailor's tools.

"How about this, An idea I wish to try, I'll give you a new wardrobe while your wet clothes dry?"

Balan asked. However, Melody doesn't exactly like that Idea.

"NO. I just wanna find Finn, and get out of here. I don't need any more distractions."

She said as she turned on her heel, he shoes continuing to make that squishing noise, water seeping out of her shoes.

"I know what it looks like by my answer is still-WHOA!"

Melody the slipped on her own water, falling right into Balan's awaiting arms

"You look as if you need to remove your wet clothes if you will...unless you'd rather have a nasty spill."

Balan said, as the thought of slipping of her wet shoes sent a image of her slipping and cracking her skull played in her head.

"I insist you get yourself new clothes to dress, after all, it might help you destress!" He said as he dragged Melody to another part of the room, with 3 very big mirrors while one of Balan's clones was there with a measuring tape

"Now the first step, I may present, Is that I'll need to get your measurement."

He said, setting Melody down, and removing her soggy sweater, as the clone quickly took Melody's measurements, so quick that she barely seen or felt it.