1

"So this is the paper work you'll need to fill out. And it may take years for the adoption to be finalized." The man told the young couple. "Bring this to me on Monday."

"Okay thank you so much Mr. Cross."

The taller male shook the man's hand as his partner was handed their son.

"Hello Michael." The shorter male whispered gently rocking the small piglin.

-

"Careful Ranboo watch his head." Toby said as they walked into the house.

"He's fine Tubbo." Ranboo sat down on the couch with his partner as they watched their new son.

Michael stared at his new parents. He made a soft grunting noise that caused the males to smile.

"We've only had you for a few hours and we love you already Michael." The young couple watched their small son in awe of the amount of love they have for the small boy.

-

"Careful Lani Grace, Michael is a baby, you need to sit still." Dawson said rocking the boy bundled in a dark pink blanket.

"Okay I'll take this guy." Ranboo lifted his son into his chest.

"How was work boo?" Toby asked taking Lani to the kitchen.

"Very tiring, but if I get to come home to this everyday it'll be worth it." He sat on the couch as the little boy opened his eyes.

Toby looked at his little family and smiled. "It's like he was meant to be our son."

"He definitely was."