9

"Thank you guys so much for coming." Addie shared a brief hug with her childhood friends.

"Why wouldn't we come?" Tubbo shifted Michael higher on his hip.

They shared a knowing look as Ranboo took Michael walking over to their friend Purpled.

"How's that going?" Addie asked putting a hand on his arm.

"He takes Michael as soon as he gets home and ignores me. He doesn't talk to me anymore." Tubbo said. "We can talk about this a different time. Today is about you and your little one."

-

"Oh this is so cute. Wait didn't I get this for Michael?" Addie looked at her friend.

"He has a similar one, I thought they'd look adorable matching." Tubbo smiled feeding Michael mashed potatoes.

"Thats too cute! Thank you guys."

-

"Ranboo we need to talk."

"I don't think we do."

"We need to talk. Will you stop packing and talk to me! I'm supposed to be your husband and you're not even acknowledging my existence!" Tubbo ripped the clothes out of his partners hand looking at him.

"This is because I wanted to know who you were taking our child to meet. I have that right as his other parent. But now you're leaving so will you please stop and just talk to me!"

"I was taking him to see Grace. She wanted to meet him." Ranboo looked at him tossing his clothes to the side.

"You couldn't have told me? I was scared you were going to leave me and thats exactly whats happening." Tubbo sat down on the bed.

"I have a business meeting."

"Which requires all of your belongings?"

"I'm not leaving you." Ranboo kneeled before him grasping his hands. "I promise I won't leave you. I was upset but so were you and communication was non existent."

"But you're my partner. I love you boo."

"I love you too bo."

:)------------------------------------------(:
For those who disagree with the "I love you" part cannon tubbo and ranboo are in a romantic marriage. This was confirmed by both Ranboo and Tubbo