18

"Are you fucking with me right now? Ranboo Clive Beloved! Are you ducking serious?!"

"Did you have to say my full name?"

"You want me to go with you AND LEAVE OUR SON BEHIND!" Tubbo slammed his hand into his chest. "You're asking me to leave for a month without our two year old son. You son of a bitch!"

"We can't legally take him with us. The adoption is taking longer than expected and it would be nice to wake up with my husband next to me rather then across the country!"

"You're being selfish over a toddler! If it bugs you that much THEN DONT WAKE UP WITH A HUSBAND AT ALL!" Tubbo took a step back turning away. "I'm not leaving my son so you can be happy. Wake up and realize what you are asking me to do. Hope the couch is comfortable." He walked to the nursery lifting Michael to his chest.

He slept that night with his son curled in his bed while his husband crammed himself on the sofa staring at the ceiling.

-

"So today you're gonna hang out with meepaw and Lan lan. Dada and I will call you for bedtime. Okay?" Tubbo told Michael fixing his sweater.

"Okay." Michael hugged his papa before running to his meepaw.

"Thank you again Ma."

"Of course. I love spending time with my little guy." Dawson says picking Michael up into their arms.

"Alright bye ma, bye bud be good." Tubbo shuts the door.

-

"Ranboo Clive! Let it fucking go! I'm not leaving Michael."

"He can come with us we just have to file!"

"THATS NOT THE POINT!"

"FORGET THE POINT! I have to leave in two days so make a choice."

"I'm not going without my baby. End of discussion."

:)—————————————(:
Happy new years my lovely dorks <3