8

"Happy first birthday Michael!" Ranboo lifted the baby into the air. Squeals and happy noises filled the room around them.

"Aw I wanted to get the birthday boy." Tubbo smiled walking over. "Happy birthday Michael." He kissed his cheek.

"Dada!" Michael squealed soaking in all the attention.

Ranboo sat him in his highchair grabbing the chopped up pancakes. "Happy birthday to you."

"Happy birthday to you." Tubbo kneeled next to him taking hold of Michael's hand.

"Happy birthday dear Michael." Ranboo copied Tubbos actions and placed the plate before him.

"Happy birthday to you."

Michael laughed and poked at the food before him. Finally he lifted a piece and ate it.

Ranboo squirted a bit of whipped cream onto his pancakes.

"You get to deal with his sugar high." Tubbo said watching the boy lick the whipped cream off his chubby pink fingers.

A small grunt bounced around the room as the sugar made it's way through his system.

-

Tubbo sat in the rocking chair with a sleeping Michael resting against his chest. The small fingers clutching onto his shirt, his soft breath calming.

Tubbo gently patted his back as the rocked gently. The creak entered the silent room.

Father and son remained there all of naptime until Michael woke up looking at his father with curious eyes.

"Good morning bud. Did you sleep well?" Tubbo pushes his hair back out of his eye.

-

Tubbo looked up as he heard the front door shut after he put Michael to bed.

"Yeah. No I get it. Of course I won't tell him, he won't understand anyway. Don't worry. I gotta go I'll see you Friday. Yeah I'll have him bye." Ranboo hung up as he walked into the living room.

Tubbo looked at his husband. "I heard you on the phone. Can I ask who you're meeting?" He said softly looking up at him.

"Dont worry about it." Ranboo ruffled his hair and walked to the room.

"You're not taking Michael with you." Tubbo followed behind him.

"He's my child as well Toby, I'm taking my son."

"Wonderful hes your son then you take care of him, oh wait you can't because you have to work all damn day."

"You're being irrational Toby."

"You're not taking Michael with you on Friday. You can sleep in the living room." Tubbo walked out going to the nursery.

-

"You don't think you overreacted?" Addie asked bouncing Michael on her knee smiling at his little giggles.

"Maybe but I just want to know who he's taking Michael to see. For all I know Addie he could be cheating, if thats the case I really don't want him to take Michael." Tubbo sighed before taking a sip of his water.

"He loves you Tubbo, he's not like that and you know it." Addie adjusted Michael.

"Yeah but it's still a possibility Addie. That's what scares me."

-

"Okay I'll see you guys Saturday for the baby shower." Addie said hugging her old friend.

"Of course. I can't wait to celebrate your bun in the oven." Tubbo smiled.

They bid their goodbyes. Addie climbed into her car as Ranboo pulled into their driveway. The friends shared a quick wave before Addie left for home.

Ranboo walked inside taking Michael from Tubbo.

"Dont forget Addies baby shower is on Saturday. You got bath and bed?"

"I got it."

:)-------------------------------------(:
Hello loves there won't be any updates for a bit. I'm having a bit of writers block. I have about two more chapters already written so those will be up once a week.

I will keep y'all updated when I increase my chapter stockpile <3