22

The journey had nearly been two days and the group felt as if no progress was made. In the van Ranboo and Tubbo sat hands clasped over the carseat in the back, Eret and Techno in the front. No one said anything of how this might fail, all they wanted was Michael.

"There! Eret go there!" Techno shouted.

Eret pulled into the creepy home a shiver ran through his body. The four of them hopped out of the car running to the house.

"What are you doing here?" Sam called clutching Michael's hand.

"DADA! PAPA!" Michael cried trying so hard to rush into their arms.

"Let him go Sam." Tubbo said not moving his eyes from his son.

"He's safe here no one will ever hurt him." Sam said hugging Michael to his chest.

"Sam, let go of my two year old." Ranboo said through gritted teeth.

Technoblade snuck away from the group no one noticing his absence.

"Ranboo he's happy here, he's safe. I'm doing a better job than you ever did Ranboo."

Michael pushed on Sam trying to get free from his grasp. His father were right there, they were so close to holding him. To fixing all his "ouchies", to being with him again.

Techno stood behind Sam knife pressed to the back of his neck. "Let. Him. Go. Now."

He slowly let Michael fall to the ground, as soon as his hooves touched the dirt he sprinted to his parents.

"DADA! PAPA!" He launched himself into their awaiting arms feeling them wrap him in their arms as all of their tears mixed into one.

Finally their son was safe right were he belonged.

:)-------------------------------------(:

Hi. So this isn't the end and i have two ideas.

Option 1: it gives the book maybe 10 or more chapters

Or

Option 2: it gives the book 3 more chapters and then a bonus

Im sure i know which y'all will pick but i don't know which to do. And by you do not get anymore information than this. It's for me to know and you to read 😈