2

"Tubbo where's Michael's chicken? I can't find it!" Ranboo called over the sounds of Michael's cries.

"It should be in his bag. No, ma had it crap." Toby rushed to the room and grabbed a box at the top if the closet.

"This will have to do." He lifted the boy into his arms. "Shhh its okay papa has you. This is Slow he was papa's. He'll keep you nice and safe."

He placed the sloth in the baby's grip as he watched his son calm down. The small piglin sniffled as he opened his eyes looking at his papa.

"What sorcery did you do?" Ranboo asked putting his arm around his husband.

"I gave him Slow. He was my comfort item when I was younger so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try."

-

The couple stirred as their infants cry filled the room.

"I've got it." Ranboo mumbled rising from the comfort of their bed. He made his way to Michael taking him to the kitchen.

He set him in his swing as he prepared a bottle. "Almost done." He checking the temperature.

Ranboo took the infant and bottle to the nursey sitting in the rocking chair.

-

Toby gently lifted the baby out of his sleeping husband's arms. He gently placed the child in his crib before awaking his husband.

"You fell asleep in here again."

"Is he asleep?"

"Fast asleep." Tubbo helped him up and into their room. "Now you rest before work."

"I'm jealous that you can spend all day with him."

"Well it's not easy, but its nice. Its even better coming home after a long day to his smile."