hongjoong // "so handsome"

hongjoong x female readerbest friends ——> lovers

best friends ——> lovers

not proof read i'm too lazy 😀🙌🏻

hongjoong had always been there for you,
through your breakups,
through your parents arguments,
through the times when you felt like you weren't enough,
through the days where you just wanted to give up,
he's been good to you for 16 long years of your life.
for as long as you can remember he has been your best friend, he meant the most to you.

you stared into the mirror brushing your hair, you were going out with hongjoong today to the most beautiful park. you had so many beautiful memories there with hongjoong, it was like your special place (although there were always many other people there) thinking about him made your cheeks flush red and you felt all your blood rush to your cheeks, you raised your hands to your cheeks and blamed it on the blush you had put on earlier. (you hadn't even put any on)

you arrived at the familiar pathway which lead you to the centre of the park, you scanned your surroundings until you saw him.
he was looking cluelessly at the lake which he loved so much, he had always found the swans gorgeous too. you couldn't help but admire his side profile, he's so gorgeous it should be illegal, even his nose is perfect this man is literally an angel sent from heaven.

"joong!" you exclaimed across the park.
he turned around and started looking for you through the crowd, when he saw you his face instantly lit up, so handsome.
"y/n, you made it!" he smiled brightly at you
"of course i did! i wouldn't miss any opportunities to see you." an innocent smile plastered across your face, his cheeks grew red and he looked down embarrassed and pulled his hoodie strings to hide his face.
so cute, you thought to yourself.

you were sitting by the lake, it was such a beautiful day. it wasn't sunny but you preferred the colder days to the sunny day, you couldn't bare the heat, you just wanted to wear hoodies. storms had always comforted you for some strange reason. you stared at hongjoong face, he was looking at his phone with his airpods in, you assumed he was listening to one of the songs he made in his studio. he spent so much of his time there, but he didn't want you in there because apparently you were too much of a distraction because he wouldn't be able to stop looking at you.

you stayed silently for a pretty long time before you felt a hand on yours,
"aren't you cold?" he looked at you in the eyes, even his eyes were perfect, teach me his ways.
"i'm fine, i love the cold!"
"if you say so, i will hold your hand to keep it warm though, no buts"
you smiled at him and rested your head on his shoulder, butterflies grew in your stomach whenever you looked at your hands linked together. you played around with his hands, he watched you the whole time admiring how cute you are. you felt his other hand turn your head towards him and you heard him whisper,
"you're driving me crazy right now"

his lips crashed into yours and although you were shocked, your reaction was to kiss him back immediately. you wanted this, you had feelings for him for a couple of weeks but didn't think he wanted this too.

rain started pouring heavily, you couldn't care less, you just wanted him right now. he pulled away from the kiss, tucking a strand of your now wet hair behind your ear.
"oh how inconsiderate of me.."
he took off his hoodie and put it over your head
"arms up", he said and smiled at you
you reached your arms into the sleeves of the hoodie, his hoodie had that scent that you loved so much, it was his smell, you treasured every last second of it.
"but now you're cold", you pouted and climbed on his lap, hugging him to "keep him warm". it was really just an excuse to hug him while sitting on his lap.

"you're so beautiful" he said staring down at you slowly stroking your hair, you didn't say anything, you just blushed in response. you would have responded but you were cut off by a voice
"i love you y/n. i'm sorry if this is sudden i can't hold it anymore." you raised your head and stared into his eyes.

"i love you too joong" you saw his smile come back to his face, you buried your face into his chest so he didn't see you blushing for the millionth time today.
"would you be my boyfriend joong?" you said, your head still buried in his chest.
"of course i will" he rested his head on yours and tightened his grip around your waist, you felt so good right now. joong is literally the love of your life.

"it doesn't look like this rain will stop anytime soon, let me call a taxi"