mingi pt1 // from bully to father

it was the morning after you spent the night with your high school bully mingi, he came onto you in the club and you had always had a crush on him so you couldn't say no. you looked to your left and saw him sleeping peacefully, his hair in a mess from where you gripped onto it last night, his chest was bare. he looked so handsome while he slept, you hoped that this would be the beginning of something. maybe then the girls at your school would stop mocking you, you stared at the time and decided you could wait a little before getting ready for school. so you lay down on your side facing away from him, you were deep in your thoughts trying to get back to sleep when you felt an arm drape over your waist.

"good morning princess" he whispered in your ear making you shiver, you stayed there facing the wall smiling

"i guess you're still asleep, i love you" he whispered in your ear before pulling you closer to him from behind.

maybe you could get something out of this, maybe it wasn't just a one night stand. he said he loved you but.. did he say it to every girl he slept with? there was a rumour going around that he slept with the whole cheer team too. and you're just an outcast with no friends, why would he sleep with you?

"i'm going to get changed" you said suddenly getting up from the bed, mingi looked at you and pouted as you pulled out of his hug. you did feel kinda bad but you wanted to get to school on time

"why can't we just stay home princess?" he said slowly getting up

when he said princess your cheeks became red and you got flustered, you brought your hands to your cheeks and turned away.

"don't you want to get your grades up?" you said facing the wall

"not really.. my dad will get me a job" he said mumbling under his breath

"well we can walk to school together?" you said turning around, his face immediately lit up. you never thought you'd see the intimidating "bully" smile at you like that. he was so gorgeous.

"we can? i'll get dressed really quickly y/n!" he ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

you quickly got changed into your uniform and adjusted your skirt looking in the mirror, you put your lip gloss on and fixed your smudged make up from last night. you went down to his kitchen and grabbed a snack from his cupboard and began waiting by the front door, you saw him jogging down the stairs with his hand out reaching for yours.
you looked at his hand in confusion before taking his hand and walking out of the front door.

on the way to school you began to eat your food, mingi saw that you had food and pouted.

"can i have some? please.."

"you should've thought about that before you went outside!"

"but i'm hungry after.. last night" he put his hand around your waist and pulled you closer

"oh mingi..." you said embarrassed

"that's what you said last night..!" he giggled

before he could say anything else you shoved the rest of your food in his mouth and lightly hit his arm, you then wondered what other girls would think if they found out what you and mingi did last night.
you walked into the school gates still gripping his hand, people started giving you funny stares and whispered about you, you stared at the ground not wanting to acknowledge them. mingi saw your sudden gesture and lifted your chin to face him, he looked around briefly at the people staring and then planted a kiss on your lips. he pulled back holding your hands and stared into your eyes,