yeosang // "i know its too early but i <3 u"

i've been with my boyfriend for around 2 months now, everything has gone well so far. we walk to campus everyday and wait for each other after class, i would say i spend more time with him than my friend group at the moment, but they understand.

the bell rang, sounding that it was the end of the day, i quickly gathered my belongings, stuffing them in my bag and ran to yeosang's class. i stopped in front of the door and sneakily pearled through the window to see yeosang and his classmates still sitting down at their desks, i guess the teacher is holding them up? i stood there on my phone for a few minutes before i heard chairs moving and saw everyone starting to leave, yeosang was one of the last out of the class and as soon as i saw him exit the classroom i ran up to him and hugged him.

"y/n! you waited!" he exclaimed with a smile on his face

"of course i did silly, i do everyday!" i said as i looked up at him, returning a smile

"hmm.. do you want to leave now?" he said quietly as i realised i had been hugging him for a few minutes

"oh yeah! sure let's go!" i said enthusiastically taking his hand in mine and swinging it back and forth as we walked

we walked in silence for a few minutes as we exited the building and stepped outside, i noticed it was a lot colder than when i had left gym class. i shivered still wearing my shorts and t-shirt from gym, and moved closer to yeosang trying to gain some of his warmth. he noticed and stopped in his tracks, i looked at him confused and then he started to take his sweater off.

"here" he said as he handed me the sweater, it was a little too big but it'll provide even more warmth that way

"aw thank you yeosang!" i said as i quickly put the sweater on then hugged his arm excitedly, i cuddled up to his warmth when he suddenly pulled me in front of him to face him

"i know it's too early but i love you" he said looking me in the eyes, after a few seconds i smiled at him. without warning i quickly stood as tall as i could and left a quick kiss on his lips. his eyes widened at our first kiss, he pulled me closer and he then kissed me. he looked me in the eyes smiling and pulled me to his chest slowly and rested his head on mine.

"i love you y/n.." he said under his breath

"i love you too yeosang!"