wooyoung // "we're in this together!"

it was like a dream, you and your boyfriend wooyoung were outside of your front door, it was nighttime and the streets were calm and quiet. you leaned in for one last kiss to say goodnight but you were interrupted suddenly..
"HEY Y/N MUM SAID COME INSIDE YOU'VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR 10 MINUTES!" your younger sister was looking up at you and dragged you by the ear, slamming the door shut in your face.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" you grabbed your shoe off your foot and raised it about to hit her when your mum came into the room.

"Y/N WHY DID YOU STAY THE NIGHT AT WOOYOUNGS HOUSE?! I HOPE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING NASTY..!" your sister started gagging at the thought of it and you slapped her across the head with your shoe.
"no we already did it 2 months ago we don't need to again!" you laughed as your ran up the stairs hearing your sister scream. you were so exhausted, you put on your pajamas and climbed into bed, the clock read 10:20pm. that was when you realised it was monday tomorrow.. and you had to go to school again, atleast you could see wooyoung~

you woke up and checked the clock on your bedside table, 5:04am. you sat up and felt nausea overcome you, you ran to the bathroom to throw up and heard footsteps coming to the bathroom. your sister slammed the door open and screamed, "wait! if you already did it then.. oh my god.. MUM Y/N IS PREGNANT!"
"NO I AM NOT!" you screamed down the hallway in her direction, you were like.. 50% sure you weren't, i mean you didn't use protection but you only considered the fact that you could get STDs that way honestly. maybe i just caught a bug or something.. you were deep in thought when your mum slammed the door open too.
"pee on this"
"WHAT THE HECK?!"
"sorry that was a little out of context, please pee on this because i want to kNOW IF MY DAUGHTER GOT PREGNANT AT 16!!" she screamed
"OKAY GET OUT!" you screamed back shoving her out of the door and locking it, you really hoped you weren't pregnant your mum may disown you.. if you live on the street you might end up looking like your rat sister..

you counted to 3 and opened your eyes, when you saw the 2 lines you screamed at the top of your lungs, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!
"oh my god she's pregnant" you heard your sister snicker
"HOW?! WHAT WILL I TELL WOOYOUNG?!"
"tell him that he has to pay for childcare or whatever i guess" you punched the door when you heard your sisters remark
"whatever i'm going to school to get away from you hooligans!" you were trying to act like you were okay, deep down you were panicking like crazy. you didn't even have a job! and the only ones you could get were part time and paid nearly nothing.

"maybe i should just die.." you said to yourself leaning back on your locker. you were deep in thought when you felt someone kick your leg. it was your best friend, you quickly got up and grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her screaming "WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!?!"
she looked at with you with wide eyes and said
"about what y/n? have you gone crazy?"
"i'm pregnant!! HELP ME!" you heard a random group of girls next to you gasp and you threw your scissors at them in response. "i hope they don't know who i'm dating" you sighed and hit your head on the floor.
well you were wrong, very wrong, the word spread like a disease all over school. everybody knew. EVERYBODY, even the teachers and probably the janitors. you were screwed, maybe you should actually just die on the spot! yeah problem solved!

as you walked through the corridor you felt everyone's eyes on you, as you got to the end of the hall you saw a group of girls approaching you.
"hey whore!" one shouted and the others laughed in response, you stared at them with a blank face and calmly shrugged your shoulders at them.
"don't act so innocent, wooyoung is going to leave you, you're going to raise a child on your own, you're gonna have to become a stripper and your kid will leave you!"
"okay what the fuck"
they laughed at your response and dragged you by your bag into the bathroom, people followed and started laughing at you, you felt so defense less.
"i thought maybe an ugly girl like you could have a baby with a troll! but jung wooyoung? you must be crazy! let's see what you look like with all this make up off of you, let's show wooyoung that he shouldn't have a kid with an ugly whore like you!"
she grabbed a wipe and started wiping your face, you tried to move away but it was useless, they were too strong. you kicked one of them to try and get free, she let go of your arm and you fell face first into the floor.

(a/n: y/n is so embarrassing where is this story going)

"OH SHIT!" the girl who dropped you screamed as you lay on the floor, you felt tears welling up in your eyes but you didn't want to get up and show everyone how weak and pathetic you were.
"wooyoung?" you heard one girl say as you heard footsteps in the bathroom, you felt a strong hand picking you up by your hand and dragging you out of the bathroom. he brang you to a janitors closet and shut the door behind you.
"babe, what happened?" you stared at him with your red puffy eyes.
"didn't you hear?" you choked up
"i'm fucking pregnant at 16 years old" you screamed
he pushed your head into his chest and let you sob into his shirt, he was silent for around 3 minutes when he suddenly spoke.
"is it mine?"
"are you stupid of course it's yours!"
"i'm gonna be a dad?"
"yes i guess.."
"IM GONNA BE A DAD!" he let out his high pitched dolphin ass laugh and started jumping up and down holding onto your shoulders.
"i'm scared wooyoung"
"hey hey! don't be scared!"
he lifted your chin so you could look at him and kissed you on the lips,
"we're in this together!"