yeosang // trauma

TW MENTIONS OF PTSD CAUSED BY SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!!!!

ok here's a lil summary incase anyone ever finds this (hopefully not my writing is atrocious😩)

ok anyways.. y/n has ptsd from s*xual assault! One of the main ways she gets reminded of it is when someone covers her eyes from behind without her knowledge, this triggers her to have like a panic attack or something so yeah? yeosang knows thoooo

———————

i decided i wanted to have lunch with yeosang and his friends today, they all live in a dorm by their entertainment company KQ! i tried to eat with them at least three times a week, of course i mostly went for yeosang.. but i love them all!

i quickly pulled on my jacket and grabbed my keys from the table by the door, i double checked my hair in the mirror and made my way out. the walk isn't too long it's around 10 minutes but it's good exercise of course, i need that because i'm very introverted and rarely leave the house if i don't have work haha~

i arrived at the dorms and texted yeosang that i was coming in, he let the security know and they let me in. i walked into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button, slowly moving my way up. when i heard the familiar ding sound i walked out of the elevator and over to their dorm. i knocked on the door and waited for a response, i heard people shouting with video games in the back. when they heard the knock i heard someone pause the tv and all of them groaned in disappointment.

then mingi opened the door, "UGH WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT YOU HAD TO STOP US PLAY VID- oh hey y/n! come in!" he said as he moved away from the door letting me in, i nodded and quickly walked in.

"hello y/n!!!" they all greeted me as i walked over to the sofa where they were all seated around the tv, i took the seat next to yeosang and felt him put his arm around my shoulder

"you can like.. watch us play video games or something?" he said awkwardly

"sure! sorry to interrupt!" i said and laughed awkwardly

"oh no worries! RESUME GAME!" san screamed as he pressed play on the controller

i sat in silence with yeosang for a while and he was talking to seonghwa most of the time, as they progressed through the game yeosang started to shout too, i thought it was cute how passionate he was about video games though. after a while the boys said that they were gonna go and get some food and asked if i wanted to go, i politely declined and said i'm still to tired from the walk there, i even turned down wooyoungs offer to drag me there.

"well okay, we will be back soon y/n!" jongho said as they all walked out together, i kept staring at my phone screen for the whole time that they were gone, i was so invested that i didn't even see them come back inside the dorm. hongjoong noticed that i didn't see and started to sneak around the back of the sofa behind me, he hushed all of them and carefully pounced on me from behind. he covered my eyes and screamed "guess who!!!"

my heart rate dropped then, i let out a scream and moved as fast as i could away from him. tears started filling my eyes as 6 of them watched in shock. i collapsed to the ground and started breathing heavily, i saw yeosang slowly come through the door way and look at me on the floor.

"hongjoong covered her eyes and now she is crying!" mingi said pointing to me on the floor

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" yeosang screamed as he walked over to hongjoong and shoved him over, he then pulled back because jongho was pulling his arm. quickly he made his way over to me and started to hug me, rubbing circles on my back slowly. "it's okay y/n.. i'm here.." he whispered as i slowly started to calm down. he turned to see all of the boys shocked and standing in silence, he pulled me up from the ground by my hand and headed to the front door. before we left he turned to hongjoong and narrowed his eyes at him and pointed.

"fucking. bitch." he said as he opened the door and made his way to my house.

———————

hehetyeosang