jongho p1 // concealed scars

not proof read again sorry

maybe a tw because, she has scars from cutting and she has a few panic attacks👍

also i ult ateez, svt, nct, bts, astro, en- and txt so i'm gonna use references to their songs in these.. maybe

finally, lunchtime! you thought to yourself as the bell rang out, now to find somewhere to sit. you were quite an outcast at school, all because your friends ditched you when you said you didn't find a certain celebrity attractive.. whatever. it was just another kpop idol that they fangirled about anyways! the only kpop idol you found attractive was beomgyu from txt because of his new long hair... maybe minghao too... god am i as bad as them by thinking about all these idols?

you found that all the spaces on the benches next to the running track were empty so you went and sat there, you placed your bag infront of you and took out your food. you ate the same food everyday, it gets kind of boring but you find it hard to break out of these routines.

you opened your airpod case and synced them to your bluetooth, you placed one in your ear and pressed shuffle on your playlist

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ↠ ひとりじゃない ↞
0:00 ⎯⎯❍⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 3:18
⇆ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↺
you pressed loop because you liked that song so much

you smiled and started to eat your lunch, scrolling through instagram. you were happily listening to your favourite seventeen song when suddenly something hit your head. your head swung backwards as a football hit you right in the side of the head, you saw the person who threw it with his group of friends. you felt embarrassed so you threw the ball back and pulled the strings on your hoodie to hide your face. you felt someone's hand on your shoulder and your heart started beating faster, the last thing you wanted was to talk to a stranger.

"i'm sorry about that, they always aim the ball at random people" he said apologetically

you didn't know how to react so you just nodded and looked at your phone hoping he would go away

"do you speak? i've never seen you around before"

honestly i had been here since he had been here, i was even in his primary school before coming here. i guess i was like a shadow to some people, so lonely.

"hello?" he said as he waved his hand in front of your face

i quickly packed my things into my bag and grabbed it, i climbed down from the bench and started running. my social anxiety is no joke when it comes to these situations, your parents weren't very understanding either. they would always ask you to "go outside with your friends" because they were convinced that you must have some, those were the nights you spent alone in the park. just as you were about to find another seat the bell rang out signaling that it's time for last period. you quickly made your way into the school not wanting to be late, as you were walking that boy from earlier passed you and tried to get your attention by smiling at you, but you kept walking, picking up a faster pace.

you arrived at your table when your teacher suddenly spoke up

"we will be having a new seating plan today! so everyone stand at the back of the class while i assign your seats!"

as you were standing there the boy from earlier started inching towards you, you kept your head down and tried not to pay attention until your teacher called your name

"y/n! next to the window and next to her.. jongho!"
the teacher exclaimed

you quickly went and claimed your seat, you heard all of his friends laughing at him because he had to sit next to you.