yunho

it's late at night, y/n are yunho are arguing about some stupid topic. but this time it gets bad.
"just leave already.. get out" y/n said, staring at yunho, her eyes narrowed at him. he stared blankly for a few seconds, clenching his jaw in anger.
"fine" he mumbled, grabbing his coat and walking out of the bedroom, slamming it behind him.
once y/n was sure the footsteps had gone she crawled into bed, sobbing uncontrollably, until she finally fell asleep.

y/n was awoken by the need to drink water, she lazily got out of bed, rubbing her sore eyes. she slowly made her way downstairs. in the corner of her eye she noticed yunho, asleep on the couch. she sighed and looked away, noticing the bouquet of flowers on the counter. she turned her head, confused, slowly approaching it. y/n noticed a small note next to the flowers,
"forgive me? :(" the note said, she placed it down and stared at the flowers. she admired them for a few seconds before turning around. as she turned around she jumped back in shock as yunho was now standing there.
"i'm sorry y/n" he said in a low voice, looking down at the floor and fidgeting with his hands.
"i'm sorry too yunho.." she mumbled, looking up at him.
"do you like the flowers?" yunho said, smiling a little at her.
"i love them!" she walked over to him and left a quick kiss on his lips.
"let's go to bed i'm tired now" y/n said, yawning and stretching out her arms
"mhm.. let's do that" yunho said, grinning at her and looking down as he blushed.