hongjoong

y/n stood in the park, her arms crossed as she started into the lake

'i guess he's not coming' she thought to herself, sighing a little in disappointment. she was supposed to have a date with hongjoong tonight, however he hasn't shown up and it's been half an hour. she looked around, hoping that she would see him but no luck.

she began to walk along the lake, looking at the reflection of the stars on the water. she felt light drops of rain start to land on her face, as she held one of her hands out she groaned in frustration, burying her hands in her pockets. suddenly the rain began to start coming down faster and heavier. as time progressed it only got worse. she stood there, staring at her reflection, her hair completely drenched. her hair lay flat on her shoulders until she felt someone pulling it off her shoulders. they quickly put her arms into a jacket, putting her hair in the hood and pulling it over her head. she zipped up the jacket, sniffing a little as the cold got to her.

"i'm so sorry love" hongjoong said, turning her to the side so he could see her face.
"i really wanted to come here sooner but i got held back" hongjoong said whilst grabbing one of her hands, hoping that she wasn't mad at him.
"you're mad.. right?"
"i'm not mad i'm just.. sad i guess" she mumbled, looking down at his hand whilst fighting back tears
"i'm sorry" he said, wrapping an arm around her head and hugging her
"i just wanted to have a good date with you since we haven't had one for so long" y/n whispered, tearing up a little, her voice starting to break
"please don't cry, i'll make it up to you" y/n let out a sob as hongjoong hugged her tighter

they stood there for a while before y/n suddenly pulled out of the hug, wiping her eyes on the jacket sleeve. she looked up at hongjoong who dropped his head and sighed when he saw her face.
"let's go back to my place" hongjoong said, holding one of her hands
"why..? don't you wanna go on a date?"
"you cant go while your clothes are soaking wet, i'll give you something to change into" hongjoong said guiltily, holding her hand as they walked out of the park.

they lay on his bed, the room was very dark with no light source other than the tv in front of them. y/n was fast asleep, her head on his shoulder. he smiled a little as he realised she was sleeping. his hand quickly moved over to the remote, turning the tv off as he laid his head back into his pillow.
"i'll make it up to you" he whispered, running a hand through her hair as she slept