Protecting you (Request)

Request from LordYoinketh

Warning: Harassment and swearing

You were walking around the town late at night, it was a rather cold night. As you were turning the corner of the street you noticed someone familiar talking with two guys. That, someone, was a classmate of yours, Kyoko Kirigiri. She wasn't shy, she simply kept to herself. You weren't close to her and you didn't feel the need to be. As you got closer, you picked up on some of the conversations. "Hey, cutie, what are you doing here all alone." the taller guy asked getting closer. Kyoko, true to her nature, stayed quiet and simply backed off. "Ah come on kitten, don't ignore us, we just want some fun," the shorter guy answered reaching for Kyoko's shoulder.

Usually, if you were to be someone witnessing a scene like this, you would pretend to be the victim's partner and you would make sure they're fine, but you had a particularly hard day and were looking for an opportunity to release the anger you were holding back. So you walked faster towards the scene, "Is something wrong here?" you asked to the guy which had his hand on her shoulder. "Oh fuck off, we're just trying to get this kitten to come with us," he said bringing his attention back to Kyoko, which was frowning. She didn't seem nervous, but she was careful... even if she knew how to defend herself, she could only take down one of them.  

He was about to grab her cheek and you reached for his arm twisting it behind his back, he fell to the ground, "What the hell!?", the taller guy reached for a knife in his pocket, he pulled it out and ran at you at full speed. You easily dodged him and were able to hit him behind the knee which also made him fall, you were able to reach for his knife. You stood there ready to take them on, but they got up and walked away, "Way to kill the mood, we're out... she's not worth it." 

You stood there, knife in hand with a Kyoko looking at you shocked, she wasn't expecting you to take on the two guys, but mostly to "save" her. She would have been capable of taking care of herself, but you reacted first. She snapped out of her thoughts to realize you were standing in front of her without any trace of injuries, "Go home. It's not safe here." She noded and you walked away, she stood there still looking at you turning the corner. 

She left to go home, without noticing you watching from far away making sure she makes it home safely.  

A/N:  Hope this is to your liking, it was the best I could think of.

463 words