Slow driving

You had found a job at the local fast-food chain. You had been assigned the role of shift leader on the weekends and evenings, which did bring quite the money for a fast-food restaurant.

But today was just not it... The giant containers of drinks were half spilled on the floor because an employee had too big of an ego to ask for help, and the stickiness stuck on the floor all day since no one had time to clean the entire mess. 

After that, someone dropped the entire box of ketchup packets on the floor, and to no one surprise, the workers stepped on it and they exploded meaning that now the floor had a mixture of stickiness from the spilled drinks, and was bright red.

All of that happening during rush hours, so yet again, no one had time to clean and it was a safety hazard... and since no one wanted to clean, you had to do it yourself. 

After finally cleaning up most of the mess, a giant order, which no one expected except one person that forgot to say something about it, and of course, because it wasn't made since someone obliviated to mention it, the customer complained of how long it took... 

Then another customer complained about how his meal was made in the wrong order... yes he was mad that he received his food before his drink... 

And then a sudden sickness spread in the team making three people leave in the middle of their shift.

Which brings us to right now, after closing all by yourself, at midnight, the day was finally over... After an hour of cleaning the floors and everything else, the day was finally over. Now usually you would walk home, but from the intense shift, the bus would have to be the best option. 

After finishing the inspection around the building, making sure no one was there, you noticed a car that wasn't there when you closed the shop and started to panic until you walked closer and recognize the pale hair of your girlfriend. Sighing in relief, you fastened your movements and jump into her arms squeezing her tightly. 

"Hard shift?" she chuckled.

"Don't even talk about it... so many things happened, but what are you doing here?" 

"Well when I finished working and came home, I waited for you and when I realized you weren't arriving, so I came here to check on you."

"You could have texted me."

"And you would have told me to let you walk home, no... I don't mind in the day but in the evening never."

You giggled at Kyoko's protectiveness and broke the hug. She opened the car door for you and you dropped yourself on the seat, the smell of her car invading your head, which made you smile. She got beside you and looked at you, "You smell like lemonade mixed with ketchup and cleaning products... what happened?"

After explaining the whole thing, she started the car and started driving, you two chatted until she asked a question, "Why did it take more time for you to close, usually it only takes 30 minutes?"

She didn't receive an answer and so she took a quick glance at you. 

Your mouth opened with a slight line of drool running down your chin. Your eyes were closed and your head rested against the window. She laughed at the sight, this was one of the moments she wished she could have taken a picture, but with two hands on the wheel, it would have to wait.

After a short ride, she pulled up in your condo's parking and looked at you, deep asleep, still drooling. She got out of the car and opened your door, slowly to catch you. She gave your forehead a chaste kiss and shook your shoulder, "Y/N, we're home... you have to wake up."

To that you slowly opened your eyes, grunting and wiping the line of drool with your sleeve, "Did I fall asleep?" you asked in a raspy voice. 

"Yes you did, quite the sigh if I may say so, but we're home." 

"Mmmh."

You let your head fall on her shoulder and mumble something, she smirked, "You want me to carry you?"

"Please..." you said, which was barely audible. 

And so she placed your arms around her neck and took you from under your thighs and arms carrying you bridal style, while you were sleeping on her shoulder, your hot breath making her smile, "I'm sure you handle everything the best you could have, you deserve to sleep." 

Though... the smell of your hard work had to be washed away, as much as Kyoko loved you she wouldn't be able to sleep from the intense smell of lemonade and ketchup, so she set you down on the couch while she got a hot bath ready for you. However... the question was how to get you in that bath without drowning you...

She carried you to the bathroom and sat you down on the floor, undressing you from your smelly uniform she wished she could burn. She woke you up with another kiss and shaking your shoulder, "Help me a bit, you need to take a bath."

Despite your exhaustion, she managed to undress you and place you in the bath... and succeeded to clean you up while you were snoring on her shoulder. She dressed you up in your most comfortable pyjamas and set you down on the bed, you were long gone, well that's what she thought until you gave her a chaste kiss on the forehead, "Thank you." 

As you wrapped your arms around her and clung onto her, you fell back into a deep slumber nothing could of awaken you from your sleep, she smiled at you. She never understood why you were so motivated to get a job since she had enough income to make both of you survive.

But little did she know, you did all of this so you could buy her a ring.

A/N: Wow suddenly posting a one-shot after a week, yes my motivation and desire to write came back, I've also been busy simping for Kyoko in a discord server (Link is in my profile's bio if you want to join *wink* *wink*) but yeah expect some content since I am suddenly motivated

Oh and this one shot was an idea I had from being awake at 1 a.m.