Kyoko's reaction to you sitting on her lap

- It was a rainy night, one that gives the sleepy vibes, and you were bored out of your mind.

- You had done everything you could think of and now you just want to cuddle with a certain someone, though she was busy working.

- You knew better than to drag her out of her office, only doing so in extreme emergencies... 

- Though you didn't have any reason to do so, you still felt petty lonely

- She had been working all day, but unlike the other times she has been taking breaks and so there was really nothing to disturb her for. 

- You decided to lay on the couch for a while, just letting the wave of thoughts it.

- Finally, you had an idea, why drag her out of her office when you can be both in there

- You headed to her office and opened the door slowly, Kyoko lifted her eyes from the screen to look at you.

- "Y/N, I told you to only disturb me for emergencies..."

- "I know, but... I feel lonely... can I just stay here, I won't distract you."

- She sighed, she was aware of her neglect towards you, but she still had to work, "Fine."

- You plopped down on the couch and looked at her working, you had never noticed how pretty she looked focused like this.

- As you admire your partner, you realized the visual wasn't enough. Sure you felt less lonely, but there was still something missing

- Kyoko stretched a bit, her back hurting from sitting all day.

- Before she could realize it, you had made yourself comfortable on her lap, which made her cheek flush a beautiful pink, "Y/N, what are you doing?"

- "Using your laps a seat, I needed you and you need to work, do you think this compromise is good."

-Kyoko sighed and let you cling onto her, though this did distract her.

- "You know, you are doing an awful job at "not distracting me"."

- She expected an answer, but noticed that you had fallen asleep, she smiled and give your forehead a quick peck.

- She didn't want to wake you up, but after a while, she felt her own mind doze off and so she carried you to the bedroom where you both slept peacefully.

A/N: That could be its own oneshot.... but it's cute, I could do a oneshot of it and modify certain things.