It's over (Request)

A/N: Request from inferiority_complex-

Btw sorry for the slow update on this book, after I'm done with my kinktober book, I will do the requests, (Please comment some on my request chapter).

This is very angsty btw, sooo yeah ehe.

________________________________________________________________________________

How long has it been since we both have been together...?

At first, you found it odd how she always stayed late at work.

It was an hour, then two, then three... and some nights she didn't even come home...

Once when you were both cuddling, her phone rang, and she quickly took it, like she was hiding something things from you.

After that, she became less affectionate and more annoyed towards you... she would yell at you at how clingy you had gotten and all that stuff, realizing her outburst she would apologize and lock herself in her office.

You knew things had gotten for the worse... and you really did wonder if you had done something wrong...

The many times you had tried talking to her about it, she would shut you down.

Instead of waiting for her to come back home tonight, you decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood with your best friend Sayaka.

Of course, she knew everything about what was going on and would try and help you in any way...

It would be a miracle if she could fix this.

As you were walking in front of a fancy restaurant, Sayaka suddenly dragged you away from it, "Saya? What's wrong?"

"Um... Well... how do I say this..."

You frowned and turned around, looking in the window.

There she was, "working late".

She was holding hands with someone you recognized all too well, Celestia Ludenebrg...

Since high school, she had always talked down to you. She said that the only reason Kyoko would date you is out of pity... maybe in the end she wasn't wrong...

"Hey! Let's just go to my appartement we can- Y/N..."

Tears streamed down your cheeks.

If she was so unhappy with you... why didn't she just break up...

Why?

"I'm... going home... I'll call you later..."

"Hey, I can come with you if you want..."

"No, it's fine, I just need some time alone."

The reason she looked so happy when she came back from work was now clear... it's because she was hanging out with her...

You walked back home, crushed by the news...

When you made your way back into the apartment, it was quiet... too quiet...

You sat down on the sofa, staring at the black screen in front of you...

When you heard the door open, it was now three am...

"Y/N? Aren't you usually asleep?"

You didn't answer... not like she cared anyway...

"Not tired..."

She took a closer look at you, "You've been crying, why?"

"Don't act like you care... no one does..."

She sighed, "Just tell me what's wrong... we don't need to have another discussion about that..."

"You know what's wrong..."

She frowned, "How should I know?"

"Your cases, what are they about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do they require the help of a certain gambler..."

Her expression changed, "You... yes, we're trying to-

"Save the excuses... you know Kyoko... instead of disrespecting me this much, not caring or just simply taking pity on me, if you wanted to screw around with Ludenberg... you should have just broken up with me instead of playing with my feelings and wasting my time... I have feelings if you hadn't realized..."

The tears came back, she tried getting closer, but you backed up, "Don't pretend you care, when you cheat it means you don't care anymore."

"Y/N, I swear this is for a case-

"Do you hold hands with your "co-workers"?"

She stayed quiet, "I saw you both at that fancy restaurant... holding hands."

Her expression fell, "All right, yes, I have been seeing Celeste..."

You looked at her, "Didn't bother to break up with me, how much do you hate me Kirigiri... really how much do you despise me..."

"I don't... hate you... I just felt like... I'm taking care of you more than it being 50/50 I-

"You're blaming me now... so it's my fault you cheated on me..."

"No! Definitely not I-

"Kyoko, stop lying... unlike her... you suck at it..."

"I'm sorry... I fucked up... made a mistake..."

"Kyoko a mistake is perhaps doing it once or kissing someone else by accident.... What you're doing is not a mistake... you chose to keep cheating on me..."

"You're right... I'm sorry... I still love you! I just...."

"If you really love me, break up with me."

"What?"

"You heard me, if you want to go with Celeste, go, but break up with me."

"Why don't you-

"No. You made a "mistake" fucking fix it."

"I-..."

She stayed quiet, "Fucking pathetic... maybe in the evening you'll have the guts to tell me."

You got up, took your coat and slammed the door as hard as you could.

When you came back in the evening, all her stuff was gone...

She didn't even bother officially breaking up with you...

She just...left.

She blocked your number everything...

So that's how she chose to end things...

I won the bet

You owe me something now

It's over for you :)

Was what you received from Celeste... a bet...

You had bet your life on the matter whether she was dating you out of pity or now.... serving the person that stole her... that made her different... you were now serving both...

An eternity of suffering... was all you deserved apparently.... For just wanting things to be simple...

For just this once...

You wanted to be happy...