Kyoko with a touched starved partner

Now Kyoko isn't much of physical affection type of person... 

But for you, she tried her hardest...

When both of you met, at first she tolerated the fact you seemed to be more touchy, even has friends you constantly wanted hugs and all...

Eventually, she got used to it and when you both became closer, she would do everything ot make sure you always had enough attention.

When she came back to work today, she saw you cuddled up in a blanket. 

She smiled and approached you asking how your day was...

There is always that one thing you would do when you felt touched starved, you rub your thumb against your other hand.

Although because of the day she had... she didn't notice and when she announced she was gonna have to work a little bit in her office.

As she walked away she didn't notice the tears appearing in your eyes.

It's a little bit later than when you walked into her office, holding a blanket in your arms and looking at her with tired eyes she noticed her neglect. 

"I'm so sorry... I got carried away, come over here I'll make it up to you." 

She opened her arms to welcome you and you didn't waste a second. You sat on her lap and wrapped your arms around her neck and buried yourself in her neck.

Although it was a pretty uncomfy position on an office chair, so she carried you to your shared bedroom to give you all the cuddles you needed. 

She held you as tight as she could, pressing occasional kisses to your head. 

She cuddled you all night until both of you fell asleep.