Blackout (Slight NSFW) (Request)

Request by rappucheese

You weren't sure how you ended up in this situation but here you were, her hands on your neck. 

Truth be told... your classmates put you up to this... "A good party isn't a good one without a good game of truth or dare." 

What was the dare? Well, Kyoko had to find something that turned you on... and so she tried choking you... which worked from the small moan you let out. You quickly covered your mouth at the sound. The others looked at you in shock from that, but it wasn't the last thing they would do to the both of you... 

You and Kyoko were close and a couple of your friends knew you liked her more than that... Thanks to Aoi this party came along and now Sayaka was the one to offer up the dare, which actually surprised quite a few. 

She quickly removed her hand from your throat and mumble a sorry before sitting back where she was with her stoic expression. The party games kept going with the original chaos of the class... 

When you had enough, you went to the kitchen to grab some water. You would rather be at home playing or watching something rather than playing some games like this. As you were lost in your thoughts, you hadn't notice Kyoko looking at you from the other side of the kitchen. You only realized she was there when both of you were called back to the room, it appeared it was now the time for seven minutes in heaven... another necessary game in a party apparently...  

Without a surprise... Sayaka told you'd be the first one, the sacrifice. Each of you had to place an object in a bag and what object you would pick well would be the person to go in the closet with you. 

You reached inside the bag and what you pulled out was a black ribbon, you noticed Kyoko's braid was missing and so you came to the conclusion it was hers.

"Looks like you two are the first ones up!" Aoi exclaimed with a big grin, "Let's just get this over with, shall we Y/N?" Kyoko said getting up. You nodded and followed her, you closed the door and immediately heard a small click. Unsure of what to do you looked around, Kyoko did the same. Even though both of you were close getting locked in a closet wasn't something either of you did together... until now. 

Both of you stared at each other in silence until the lights completely shut off. 

"Um, Kyoko?" 

"Yes?"

"We're locked in the closet... together in the dark..." 

"Indeed, great observation Y/N." she answered with an ounce of sarcasm. 

Something you never told anyone is your distress in closed space.... or the dark. It was never a big deal but with the both of them combined... you couldn't help but feel uncomfortable... even anxious. 

In the dark, Kyoko couldn't see you fidgeting with your fingers, but she could sense something was wrong, "Y/N?"

"Y-Yes Kyoko?" you answered cursing yourself for the stutter.

"Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine... I just... am scared of closed space and the dark..."

You heard steps, which you guessed were Kyoko's but they were interrupted by a metallic sound and immediately feeling yourself falling on the floor with a weight on your stomach and throat. 

Quickly the pressure on your neck disappeared, "It seems I tripped on something, sorry." 

She was about to get off you but you quickly sat up grabbing her hand.

"Wait... I actually..."

Even in the dark, you could feel her glare on you, "Can you sit close to me... please"

She sighed and did so, you were still holding her hand and she didn't seem to want to break away. In the dark, you could still distinguish her beautiful features. You slowly laid your head on her shoulder and she stiffened, "Y/N, what are you doing?" 

You felt like this was the time to tell her... you didn't know why you just felt it.

You sighed, "I love you Kyoko.... more than just friends..." 

You looked back at her, even in the dark you noticed the slight blush on her cheeks, "Y/N..."

"It's fine if you don't feel the same... I like our friendship the way it is I don't I just felt like-"

You were cut off by her lips pressing against yours, it was a quick kiss but it was so meaningful, "I do appreciate you a lot too Y/N." 

You smiled forgetting entirely in what situations you were in. "I'm glad." 

Her lips on yours felt so warm and comforting, you felt like everything had vanished and she was the only thing here, "Do you think we could... do it again?" 

She nodded and kissed you again, this time it was deeper. It must have been longer than seven minutes by now. She sat on your lap while you wrapped your arms around her neck. 

You broke off the kiss for air but quickly pressed your lips back on hers, your hand slowly going down her chest, your hands staying on her breasts for a bit which made her hum in the kiss. Your hands left them to go down to her waist where you brought her closer. To your surprise she pinned you on the floor, choking you and kissing you roughly. When she did so you moaned in her mouth.

And that's when the door suddenly opened to show you both making out while she was sitting on your lower stomach choking you. Both of your heads turned towards the door to show Sayaka with a grin. 

"Looks like my plan worked after all!"

A/N: Is that really NSFW? Hope you enjoyed it. 

951 words