Kyoko and the reader getting interrupted in the act (NSFW)

A/N: With all the comments on my NSFW oneshots I said why not make some more content. Ehehe

I'm also currently writing part 2 of it's over aaaand it should be the next oneshot out, my bad for slow updates I've been quite busy buuut never gonna give you up, (Yes get ricked rolled too)

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a long day at work for you and all you wanted was your girlfriend's warmth... 

Paperwork kept piling up all week and finally it was the weekend. 

You knocked on Kyoko's door before coming in.

As you walked in you realized she was in a similar state than you, she looked exhausted.

You walked over to her, pressed a soft kiss on her temple, "Hey love, shouldn't you be taking a break? It's the weekend.."

She sighed, melting in your arms that found their way around her shoulders, "Yeah... but I want to finish this before the weekend, so next week won't be as filled." 

You hummed in agreement and nuzzled her neck.

You relaxed in her warmth for a bit until an idea popped into your mind. You smirk against her skin, which went unnoticed since she was deep in her paperwork.

You slowly nipped at her skin, hearing a small "mmh" coming from her. 

Your hand reached for her button-up, slowly undoing the buttons one by one so you could slide your hand under it.

"Mmmh, we're in your office and you're letting me touch you like that, that's dirty Kirigiri."

"Well, it is very late, and it's Friday soo, I would be surprised if there were still people left in the building..."

"Mmh dedicating thinking, so you're as needy as I am right now, good to know..."

She turned around pressing a kiss on your lips while your hand made its way to her breast.

The small hums she made while you were kissing, and weirdly you ended up sitting on her desk while she kissed you. 

You both were so deep in your makeout session you didn't hear the steps outside of the room.

And of course, that's when the door flew open.

"Are you... this is disgusting..." Byakuya said with disgust.

You shriek at the sudden voice hiding in Kyoko's shoulder while she gave Byakuya the deadliest death stare, "Didn't you learn how to knock?"

"Didn't you learn to not eat each other at the office?"

And with that, he left the room quickly while both you and Kyoko started laughing...

"Should we bring this in the bedroom Detective?"

"We definitely should."