I love you

A/N: I started working with prompts generators and I love it so much, I have new ideas for one-shots in this book and with other ships, I am fond of which will be posted in my one-shot book, so expect some of my personal content through the requests.

Prompt:  Reader and Kyoko sharing soft kisses, lips barely touching, just chaste little things that leave both parties irrationally breathless.

___

The faint smell of lavender, the smooth skin of her neck, her delicate fingers, her amethyst eyes... everything about her is perfect. She always looks pretty when she's focused. Her eyes are fixed on the documentary we are watching, but I can only keep my eyes on her. I smile and she looks down at me, "Why are you looking at me like that Y/N?"

"Because you're beautiful, I could look at you all day and never get bored."

A faint blush appeared on her cheeks, "You look beautiful too."

I smiled at her and laid my head back on her shoulder, I reached for her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers, I didn't care about her burns, they are a part of her and I love everything about her. I smiled against her skin, "Why are you smiling?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Because you make me happy."

She smiled, "Come here." She tapped her laps. I sat down on them. She gave my nose a quick peck. "You're the most precious thing to me, you know."

I giggled and kissed her cheek and she kissed mine. We exchanged little kisses, our lips not even touching, just kissing our faces to show our love. I pressed my lips against hers and gave short soft kisses, there was nothing more than love in this, her love for me and my love for her.

After a while of leaving chaste kisses on each other's features, we looked at each other, out of breath, smiling.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too."

A/N: Okay this is so frickin cute