Kyoko with a reader that lacks motivation

A/N: It has been 2 months jsfjjs I haven't updated this book, damn... SO many things happened but now it's fine, and I feel like updating so there ya go

Btw this whole break was never planned but I had such bad mental health and had just no motivation or energy whatsoever... I had so much to deal with but now that things are starting to make sense again and I've regained some kind of motivation, so here is a scenario jkhjssfjsjfhjs

________________________________________________________________________________

Finals were approaching quickly and you had just finished dealing with a ton of end-of-semester projects. You were tired, exhausted, drained,... It seemed like a never-ending cycle. Right now instead of studying for your finals that were coming shortly, you were laying in bed scrolling through your phone.

Your girlfriend always managed to get everything done in time and fast enough so she could do the tasks around the apartment, but you felt bad because for some reason you couldn't get anything done fast enough and she always did everything around the house...

You would try to get some stuff here and there, but every time she told you she didn't mind doing it and that you should spend your time studying...

And now instead of being productive, you were in bed unable to find the motivation to do anything.

The door of the apartment opened not long after, Kyoko removed her coat and shoes, placed them where they belonged and made her way to the office. When she peeked her head in, she saw there was paper scattered around the desk, the laptop was closed, and there were at least 3 books too opened at random pages. Although there was no sign of her partner. 

She made her way into the bedroom, you had fallen asleep scrolling on your phone. She had noticed you looked exhausted recently, she also noticed the lack of motivation you had. She took your phone and charged it. She pulled the covers over you and pressed a kiss to your forehead. 

She headed into the office and organized your notes for you, hoping it would help with your motivation, because she would do everything for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is kinda really short dhjkfshjfsj but more update coming soon