Kyoko when you fall asleep on her

- Around this hour,  you would be trying to drag Kyoko to bed, but tonight she was the one doing so.

- With school, it had been hard to keep a healthy sleep schedule because you were always working late in the night

- You were a bit jealous of Kyoko since she had such ease doing her homework and managed to take on cases while also helping you.

- Right now you were sitting at your desk, trying to understand some assignments, not that you were to start it right away, but simply to take time to think about what to do.

- Regardless, with the lack of sleep, you could hardly understand anything.

- Kyoko, already done getting ready for bed, look over at you, slouched over the desk, reading the work restrictions with a tired expression.

- "Y/N? I thought you were going to bed."

- "I just need to read this before... but I can't understand a thing." 

-You grunted from the uncomfortable position.

- Well, come to bed I'll explain it to you.

- She was already under the cover, resting her back against the headboard, you unplugged your computer and walked over to her, plopping in between her leg, resting your back against her chest.

- Luckily, you had a couple of shared classes, and she also had to do this assignment, and so she explained to you as you rested your head against hers.

- Though, the fact you were pressed against her, her long hair tickling your shoulder, her soothing voice didn't help for the fact you were exhausted.

- As she explained, your eyes slowly closed as you nuzzled her neck.

- She quickly noticed you were asleep.

- " You're so silly Y/N..." she said as she kissed your forehead.

- She put away the computer and slowly laid down with you sound asleep on her.

A/N: Inspired by me shifting, because I did fall asleep on her while reading a college assignment...