Chapter 2

Camila's view: "She is waking up.", I heard someone saying. Slowly I opened my eyes. First I just saw the white walls. Then, step by step, the surrounding became clearer. "Where am I?", I asked. My voice was nothing more than a whisper. I spoke to someone I even didn't see. Well, I hoped that someone was there. There was this calm voice. "In the hospital", someone said. Again this voice. I looked around me and saw three boys, an older man and a woman in front of me. 

"How are you? Are you okay?", asked me one of the three boys. I tried to answer but my voice was to calm. "You are still a little bit too weak. You have to rest.", said the older man. But then I found my voice again: "Why am I in the hospital? Who are you?"

One of the boys started to come a little bit closer and sat on the chair in front of my bed. "The doctor said that you....you took drugs and you were not under control. You were almost ran over by our car. We drove and then suddenly you crossed the street. We first did not realize you. God helped you that this woman was at the same time in your near. She pull you and..well now you are here. I hope you feel a little bit better."

He seemed to be very worried.

"I am okay. I feel better. Thank you for visiting me and thank you for saving me.", I said and looked to the woman. She was mid 30 maybe. She was tall. Her black hair fell over her shoulders. "Girl, what did you think at this moment? It is dangerous! You could be dead!", she said in a shocked way. I let out a sigh. I felt really very unconfortable...

These people saved my life. Although my life has no sense, I felt lucky. The boy who sat in front of me took a paper from the table next to my bed. He looked closely and said:

"So your name is Camila." I nodded slowly. He smiled lightly. I just realized his hazel green eyes... They were beautiful. He often took off his snapback and put it back on the right position. I read "TOISS" on it. Slowly I looked to the others who came. The other boys had also brown hair as him in front of me. They also smiled at me. "Oh yes. Sorry. We have to present us. So this are my friends, Jô and Gil and this is my dad. This woman who saved your life is....?", he said and looked a bit helpless to the woman. She replied: "Fernanda."

"Yes, that's Fernanda. And I am Neymar Jr", he continued.

Wait, did he say Neymar Jr???

"You are who? Repeat please, I did not understand", I muttered.

He started to laugh a bit and looked to his friends:" I am Neymar Jr."

So this means I understood correctly. Neymar Jr was a famous....I didn't know. But I heard his name. Of course. In Barcelona this name is called in every corner. Neymar, Neymar, Neymar. What I can say for sure is that it was a celebrity.

"Neymar Jr?", I whispered. Jô laughed from behind: "Yes, he is a soccer player from the FC Barcelona Club." And then I realized.

To tell the truth, I did not know him. "I just heard of you...", I said, trying not to look directly in his eyes. I didn't know why but eyes were always my weakest points. I always tried to avoid direct eye contact.

Then Neymar's father came a little bit closer so he stood next to Neymar Jr. He looked still worried: " Can I ask you why you took drugs? Only if it is not a personal question...", he said while he put his hands on Neymar Jr's shoulder.

I needed some time to answer. Well, I didn't want to tell a stranger about my personal life... I didn't feel confortable. I mean I did not know these people so I could not tell them the story of my life...

"Hmm, it is because of personal reasons...", I answered at least.

"Oh hm..ok. I completely understand. I think you need now some rest. You still look very tired and pale. Come on Ney, stand up. Camila needs a bit sleep. We will come back visiting you.", Neymar's father said in a calm and nice way. While Neymar stood up, he smiled and came nearer to me. He gently shook my hand and told me: "Yes, we will come back. But first rest a bit! Nice to meet you, Camila." His hands felt warm contrary to mine which felt unnormally cold as ice.

After that they all left the room and I was alone. Again...

They were very nice to me and I was happy...kinda .

Slowly I closed my eyes and I went to another world.