Chapter 36

Camila's view: "Camila? You?", said the person. I was afraid of this voice because I knew that it meant nothing good. I turned around and faced him. He was standing there, his face has changed a lot but not in the positive way. Neymar looked confused. "Just don't mind. It's okay. It's better you go forward, I will follow you when I am ready.", I said touching his shoulder. But he didn't move. He just stood there, trying to understand what this boy wanted from me...

Throwback:
I just wanted to release. "Dave...I can't do this anymore.. I want to change. At least I want to try...", I said putting the drugs back on the floor. We sat at the front of the house, late in the night. Dave leaned back. His face was pale and his eyes were closed. I took a look on his scars and deep wounds on his face and neck. Yesterday he had a fight....again. As always Dave was in trouble...and as always he started. It was a wonder that he still was not arrested... All the polices in Barcelona surely knew him for his illegal and brutal acts. "Dave, I think you should stop too. I just don't want you to get in more trouble you are already in." Dave was the guy who I met on the street. He was the one who told me to take drugs and alcohol. "It will be the best thing to keep you happy and satisfied. It's another world... Totally perfect- no pain, no problems.", he told me. After this moment we met every day and he always brought me some of the drugs. He was the only one who said that drugs were the best thing for me in this world. And I believed him. But I still always tried to stop, although I knew it was not easy. "You..you want to stop...what? Cam, you can't tell me to do this. And you are also not gonna make it.", he said after a while and took a deep breath, enjoying his consume and my dispair. I just hated him. He was so bad, just without any goodness. Why I was convinced by him as we met each other the first time? Why I had to believe his damn telling?! But...I..I still needed him. As a friend or whatever. "YOU think that I won't try to stop! I do not because I am fed up. And I will...", I gave back but suddenly he came closer, held my arm very strongly, it hurt. "You are not gonna make it! You got it or not?", he whispered in an angry voice. His breath smelt disgusting, HE was disgusting. "Let-Me-Go!", I said slowly, trying to release my arms. Not possible. His grip was to strong. "Dave you are hurting me, please let me go!", I muttered, begging him. Slowly my arms became red. Dave looked as if he is amused by hurting me. "You know that you can't live without me. You bitch need me. You are a bitch, Cam. You want to leave me, right? That's what you want? You'll never, bitch! Cause you are mine!", he yelled and pulled my face brutally to himself. He started to kiss me. My whole face... "Dave, you....damn, let me go! It hurts!", I cried but he didn't stop. And I could not release from his strong arms. He thought that I was his property and he could do whatever he likes to do...

I fast came back from my throwbacks and touched my arm where Dave hurt me... Still feeling the pain, my crying. Dave looked at me as if I were a dirty shit on the street. "You bitch came back after so many months.... After so many months, after you left without anyone telling.", he said, getting angry. He began to give a dirty laugh and touching my hair and my neck. I just hoped that Ney would not become angry or something. But he already stood before me, protecting me. "Stop touching her. Whoever you are." Neymar went towards Dave, trying to scare him. I begged to God that nothing would happen, nor a fight nor anything like that. "Ney, just let's go. Ignore him.", I calmed Neymar, turning his face gently to face me. Dave began to laugh: "Seriously?! You get along with this bitch, Neymar Junior? Well, kinda not usual for a damn soccer player, right? But, I tell you: SHE IS A DAMN BITCH! CHASING YOUR MONEY. That is her only desire. YOUR MONEY.", Dave shouted and had an ugly smile on his lips full of scars. "What did you say? You called her what? Repeat it! Come on!", Ney yelled fully without any self control. He pushed Dave. His face went red. No, no, god please. This should not happen. Not THIS! I began to get in panic. "Ney, stop it! Don't listen. Let's go! Ney, damn, listen to me!" But the situation became even worse...

------------------------------
Hey my lovely people.
So the guy on the picture is my "Dave"-character. In reality it's an awesome singer dont worry hahaha. I hope you like this chapter and u vote and comment. I love reading comments and i promise to answer all!
love u❤❤❤