Chapter 26

Camila's view: I went back and sat down on my seat.
The second half started and FC Barcelona had the ball first.
I saw Gerard passing the ball to Rafinha who made a long shot on the front.
It became more exiting as Neymar got the ball and made his soccer dances.
"Come on, shoot!",
I whipered by my own.
Suddenly a Madrid player came across Neymar's legs and Neymar fell down. I saw him wrapping his arms around his knees and lying down on the ground.
Rapidly I stood up to see him better.
I just could slap this Madrid player who fouled him with intention.
On his jersey was the number 7, but I couldn't read the letters of his name.
In my head I cursed on him angrily.

Why he fouled him intentionally?

Neymar still lied on the ground.
Leo ran towards him and looked if he was alright.
Soon he pulled him so Neymar could stand up. He contorted his face with pain.
The referee went to the Madrid player who started to become angry and lift his hands with a yellow card.
First he discussed with the referee, then marched to Neymar and pulled him aggressively back so he fell again.
"What the hell!!!",
I shouted.
It was not only me who reacted like that on this damn Madrid player, but all the Barca fans.
Neymar shook his head and didn't do anythink but standing up again.
Madrid's number 7 was still not under control and the referee pushed him back.
FC Barcelona soon got the penalty.
I hoped Neymar would make it and I was right.
He placed the ball on the penalty spot and stepped back.
His face looked serious and concentrated.
Then, at a sudden, he turned his head and looked somewhere at the audience until he looked at my side.
He lifted his hands a bit and I think he had a light smirk on his face.

Was he looking at me????

To be sure I smiled too and waved.
Then Neymar ran towards the ball and made the shot.
The ball flew on the top-right corner of the goal.
Real Madrid's goalkeeper jumped to the side and missed the ball.
I first didn't realized what happened until I heard a loud cheering of the Barcelona fans.
NEYMAR SCORED A GOAL!
I jumped like a wild animal and shouted happily.
Neymar's goal celebration was so cute.
I saw the others hugging him from all sides. After his celebration, Neymar removed from the hugs and searched again a point on the audience. And AGAIN he saw me. He pointed at me, still smirking, and his hands slowly formed a heart.
My head started to swirl and my heart began to beat rapidly.
He was still looking at me.
I remembered that he promised me to score a goal....and he actually did.
But I still couldn't believe what he made... What he meant by his signature.
I felt my hands becoming sweaty.

Oh god, what he was doing to me???

My cheeks burned-I didn't know if it was because I blushed or because I smiled...or maybe because I blushed AND smiled?!

Neymar's view: The match ended with 1:0 and we won. It was a great feeling I have to admit. My legs still hurt because of Ronaldo. As he pushed me after fouling I could slap him one on his face, but I controlled myself.
Anyways I was really happy that I didn't break my promise. I made the goal only for Camila. I hoped that she saw me looking at her.
"You were amazing man!",
Marc said and slapped me friendly on my neck. I smirked.
We all entered the changing room and had a shower and changed our clothes.
"Ney, whom where you pointing at and forming this heart?",
Dani asked and smirked brightly.
I knew what he wanted to hear. He was acting as if he didn't know anything.
"Why do you ask when you actually know the answer, idiot?",
I chuckled while putting my shoes on.
Dani laughed and rised his eyebrows:
"Ohh, I understand. It was for your future wife Camila!"
I nodded smiling:
"Exactly!"
"Ohooo!",
Rafinha teased smirking cheeky.

____________________

So I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤