Chapter 4

Camila's view: Now I was since 3 days in the hospital. I was really feeling better day by day. Neymar and his friends were two more times visiting me. They were really very nice and cute.

I couldn't wait that they would come also today.

"Do you want to drink some tea?", the nurse asked me. "No thanks. Just some orange juice if possible." , I smirked. After she had gave me my drink, I looked out of the window.

Outside the weather was nice and the sun was shining.

Some time later , I heard a knock on the door and Neymar, Gil and Jô entered the room. "Huhu. We're back!", Gil smiled.

"Hello. Nice to see you", I said.

Only 5 seconds later another person entered the room. It was a girl of about 17 to 18 years, I estimated. She had long light brown hair and hazel green eyes, if I saw correctly.

"Hell, guys couldn't you wait for me? I almost ran somewhere else!", she complained. As she saw me, she came towards me and streched her hand to me: "Hi, I am Rafaella, Neymar's sister. Nice to meet you. How do you feel?" , she smiled gently.

Neymar's sister?

Wow, they had the same hazel green eyes and the same beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you too. I feel better. Still a bit weak but definetely better!", I answered. Rafaella smirked and sat down on the chair.

Then Neymar started to talk: "Camila, I have good news for you! You can go home in two days. But...there are also bad news... You need to go to therapy."

Oh no! Please not a stupid therapy!!!

"Seriously?", I asked unmotivated,

"Is it really neccessary?"

Neymar slowly raised his eyebrow and said: "Of course it is! Camila, your drug addiction almost killed you... You need therapy! But I promise that we will help you too. You won't be alone okay?"

He came closer to me and looked deeply into my eyes.

"We will get it. Together! Okay?", he asked.

I nodded.

He was so beautiful...and kind..

But I have to say that it is a bit weird to talk to him... I mean he was a celebrity and me?

I was a common, sick, depressed girl.

He doesn't seem to be a famous soccer player. Neymar was so...normal. I mean he is not arrogant as I always thought celebrities to be.

Never thought that they would spend so much time to help and support someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, I hope you like it...

If not let me know then I will delete it.

I know it is kinda boring at the beginning.

But I promise it will become better .

The girl on the picture is Camila. So I imagine Camila like that.