Chapter 32

Rafaella's view: We decided to watch "The fault in our stars". I've always wanted to watch it but the time has never gave me the chance since today luckily. "Marcela, have we popcorn at home?", I heard Ney asking and disappearing in the kitchen. "I prefer potato chips!", Gil shouted and threw himself on the couch. "Do we have some?", I asked. Gil shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know!" Soon Ney and Camila came from the kitchen and brought some potato chips and popcorn. "I think that's enaugh!", my brother said and put the snacks on the table. "Definetely!", Camila smiled. I noticed that Camila wore Neymar's snapback which looked pretty cool on her. Jô started the movie and we all sat on the couch, making us comfortable. I sat next to Marcela and Jô. Gil sat next to Ney and Ney next to Camila. "Stop the movie for a moment!", suddenly Marcela said as she stood up and went to another room. "What now?", I yelled annoyed. After estimated 2 minutes she returned and held some tissues in her hand. "I saw the movie and for some who are sensible, take it!", she smiled. "Oh come on! As if we cry!", Camila laughed. We all joined in laughter. Marcela shrugged her shoulders.

Camila's view: "Maybe 'okay' will be our forever!" The movie was so heart touching. It was beautiful. Exactly this kind of movies which I loved. "Did you hear? Maybe 'okay' will be our forever?", Neymar whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my cheek. I smiled at him: "Okay...", I said, acting like this girl in the movie. Neymar nodded satisfied, putting some popcorn in his mouth.
After some time the movie became so sad and I tried to held my tears back. I saw Marcela's and Rafa's eyes watering. "Need some?", Neymar mumbled and held some tissue in front of me. "No!", I yelled, being a bit angry because of my emotions. Neymar just smiled and looked back to the screen. This was a big mistake to sit next to this idiot. He has nothing to do but teasing me! As I heard him laughing I punched him. "Will you be damn quiet man?", I whined. He didn't do anything else but laughing. "Ney damn! Shut up!", Jô shouted and threw a pillow on his head. Thanks Jô for bringing it on point!!!

Neymar's view: "Okay, okay, sorry!", I smirked, trying to explode because of laughing. Everyone seemed annoyed of me. I even didn't pay attention to the movie anymore. Quietly I looked to the side to Cami. She was crying and that was so damn cute! I slowly moved closer to her and put my arm around her shoulders. "It's just a movie...", I whispered in her ear. She nodded and took some potato chips. "Huhmm...!", she made and put her head on my shoulder. I was surprised, of course in a happy way, but I didn't expect. I gently caressed her hair while eating popcorn. I looked to the others and saw Rafa watching us with a big smile in her face. I just winked and put my thumbs up. "Is this girl stalking us?!", I thought and shook my head.
It's kinda boring to watch a movie not paying attention because you are sitting next to someone who is distracting you even not on purpose.
"Hey! Ney!", I heard Gil whispering next to me. Slowly I turned my head, trying to not make big movements which would cause that Camila leaned her head back. "What?"
"Kiss her!", he smirked. What the hell?! "Come on, it's your chance!", he added. "Shut up and look to the screen!", I tried to not laugh. I've always knew that Gil is direct, but that breaks the limits! But I don't deny that I actually wanted to kiss her... Right away in this damn moment! "You'll regret it, bro!", Gil giggled. Damn! "I said shut up and look on the screen!", I said and slapped him with my free hand on his face. Gil pressed a pillow against his face. His head went red. Oh hell man!