Chapter 7

Camila's view: "Camilaaa?", I heard Rafaella calling me.

Oh my god I was so happy!

This moment was just too embarrassing. I don't know what was going on with my head- why I huggend Neymar? It drove me just crazy !

I went to Rafaella and saw her smiling.

"And now I am going to show you your bed room!"

I chuckled and followed her. We had to go upstairs. "There we are!",she said turning around.

I was stunned:

"This is MY BED ROOM?!", I asked her looking a bit stupid.

She grinned: "Yes sure! What did you think? I hope you feel confortable!"

I laughed: "I feel more than confortable! It's just amazing! Awwww!!!" I yelled happily and threw me in the bed. I felt like in heaven. I have never slept in such a snug bed.

At a sudden Neymar streched his head into the room "Hey girls, let us play Poker!"

Oh no...I was a blank in these kind of games.

"Nooo!", I whined.

"Yeees!", Neymar said and started laughing. "Oh come on! It'll be fun!", he smiled, coming toward me and pulling me to the living room.

His hands were like three times bigger than mine.

Okay, a bit exggerated. They felt warm.

Finally I gave up and started to play this game.

"Ohhh I promise, I will win!", he smirked while shuffling the cards.

"Ahhh, Ney, don't be rude, man.", Gil complained.

I smiled: "I actually don't expect to win but well!"

We, Neymar, Gil, Rafa, and Jô, sat together at the table, while hearing to Brazilian Songs and played Poker.

I was losing all the time, but I didn't expect something else. Rafa was quite good.

I imagined that Ney always forced Rafaella playing with him.

At the end, Jô won.

"Wohoo. I've told you! Now I will give you an order what to do!", he said.

"Which order? What are you talking about?", Ney asked confusing.

Jô responded: "Don't act as if you didn't know what I am talking about Ney! It was your idea man!"

Gil began to laugh.

Ney still did not give up.

"What are you meaning?", I asked looking to Neymar , back to Jô and Gil and again to Neymar.

"Well...we decided that the one who wins the game can give an order to two of the losers. It won't be hard or something. Just funny...and maybe embarrassing...", Jô replied looking very proud.

Well, I can understand his pride.

"Maybe we can do this other time..?",

Neymar asked unsurely.

Rafaella teased: "Yeah yeah Ney, just because you don't want Jô to give YOU the order right?"

Neymar did as if he didn't hear her comment.

"Soooo, I will give Neymar and Camila the order.", Jô smirked.

Wait. Did I hear correctly?

"Me? Why me?", I asked unhappy.

But Jô only laughed.

I looked to Neymar. First I thought he would also be a bit ennoyed of Jô.

But it seemed as if he was kinda happy to get an order with me of Jô.

Jô started: "So your exercise will be......"

-------------------------------------------------------------

So guys I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment. It would mean really a lot to me.