chapter seventeen.

"clay and techno are fighting in the cafeteria!"

-

the brunette immediately followed the crowd into the cafeteria. there's was a lot of thoughts roaming georges head but the only one he was concerned about was if clay was okay. there was a lot of people to get through but george managed. there was a huge circle of people either recording the fight or chanting names. currently clay was on top of techno giving a few punches to his cheek while whispering things in his ear.

the blonde looked pissed, more mad then george has ever seen him. the pink haired man tried to get out beneath clay, squirming under his touch. "get off me!" techno yelled out. but clay wouldn't budge. he kept the ping punched every now and then. but he was hurting him. "clay! just calm down!" the brunette yelled towards the two. clay looked up meeting complete eye contact with george.

he looked untouched for the most part other then a few scratches. he just started at george's figure that was within the crowd. but before he knew it clay knew it his gaze was broken when a fist met his jaw. this caused clay to fall over slightly so techno had complete access to pin clay. then the positions changed where techno was on top and clay was squirming underneath. "techno im sorry alright!" clay got punched a few more times, "little too late for that dream." but before techno could put out another punch clay grabbed his fist stopping his force. "stop it techno!" then clay pushed the pink haired man off him.

but this time techno gave up. he didn't have enough energy to fight back. as soon as techno walked off george hurried over to clay, "cmon try to get up." the brunette helped clay up, putting arm on his shoulder. there were a few 'boos' in the crowd that the fight ended early. but george could care less, so he just pushed the people out of the way.

it was a little hard but george eventually got clay in the community bathroom, locking the door. "jesus clay. what the hell what?" george placed clay on the counter next to the sink. "im sorry, okay? he was being a dick and it just happened." the blonde leaned against the glass mirror for support. "what did he say?" george wet a paper towel and starting to clean up clay. he had a few blood stains on his chin from his bloody nose and some bruises on his forehead. "he was saying things about you george. i couldn't stand to listen to it."

the brunette placed the wet paper towel against clays chin cleaning up some of the blood. there was a comforting silence between the two as he cleaned the blonde up. george wet the paper towel a little more going to clays cheek. but the blonde only stared at the brunette. george was concentrated with his tongue stuck out a bit. but it didn't take long before george noticed his gaze. "will you stop staring at me?" this only caused clay to smile, "you just look cute. is there a problem with that?"

"yes, as a matter of fact i do. just shut up and stay still." george continued wiping off the stain. then going to clays cheeks, "don't wipe my freckles off, okay?" the blonde smirked which always made george go crazy, "ill try not to." the brit said in a sassy tone.

"your so pretty." clay said out of the blue. "stop." this only encouraged clay more, "god, i could look at you all day." this made george blush, "stop cl-" but before george could finish clay kissed him, it was sweet and short, "i didn't want to hear you complaining."