chapter twenty nine.

"please.."

//

clay connected their lips once again, adding more force this time. he licked the brits bottom lip asking for entrance. and george didn't hesitate to accept. clay explored the smallers mouth, leaving nothing untouched. the blonde picked up george, not disconnecting the kiss, leading them upstairs. as soon as they entered the bedroom he carefully placed george on the bed, towering over him. george was already sweating slightly, even from the lack of action they've done. but without another second he took georges shirt off in one swift motion placing somewhere on the floor. hes seen the brunette without a shirt, but this time was different, somehow more revealing. his creaming smooth skin, to his perfectly shaped body made clay drool over him. "you sure you wanna do this?" george nodded slowly looking him directly in the eye, "i need words baby."

"jesus! yes! i want this clay. i want this so bad." clay immediately started marking george. sucking on his neck leaving purple marks everywhere. but one specific place made george extra loud. "ngh.." the brit could feel clays smirk against his skin. "you like that?" the blonde mumbled again his skin. "mhm~"

clay pulled back admiring his work, and seeing george with his hair messed up, and hickeys all over him made him go crazy. "you look so pretty like this. a mess for me." the brit whimpered from his words. "please clay. just- just do it." the blondes hand started to make its way down to the hem of georges pants. "do what georgie?" the brit put his head back on the pillow, "don't make me say it..." clay chuckled slightly, "well i can't give you what you want, when i don't know what it is baby." the nickname threw george off, making him gain a sudden burst of confidence. "fuck me! i-i want you to fuck me, please..."

clay chuckled softly, from satisfaction. swiftly he pulled of the brits jeans, throwing them on the floor. only leaving george only in his boxers. carefully clay placed a hand over georges erection, teasing the living hell out of him. "hmph.. clay!" the brit slightly rose his hips to get some sort of friction against clays hand. but that was immediately stopped with a hand forcefully to his hip, definitely going to leave a mark. "did i say you could do that?" the brit whispered a little 'no.'

"what was that?", "n-no." clay started to unbutton his pants, "exactly. so be a good little slut and stay still for me, yeah?" george nodded slowly, watching the blonde undress in front of him. george never really noticed it before, but clay was pretty fit and had a perfect body. "you like what you see?" the brit didn't even know he was staring, and immediately went red. "shut up."

clay got undressed, fully nude at this point. then he pulled of georges boxers. the brit winced at the cold air hitting his member. (im not saying anything other then that.) "do you have lube?" clay asked as he got ready. "um no, this is, uh, my first time." george looked away in embarrassment, "hey." clay put him thumb on georges chin, forcing them to make eye contact. "it's okay. ill go gentle, okay?" george nodded as clay got in position.

the blonde slowly pushed in making george slightly wince. clay stopped halfway, letting the brit get used to the feeling. after a few seconds of adjustment george was comfortable. "you c-can move now." with that, clay pushed all the way in making george moan softly. "ah, you feel really fucking good." clay groaned as he started moving slowly.

"f-faster." george moaned softly. clay didn't wait to start picking up the pace making the brits eyes to roll back. "fuck clay.." george moaning the blondes name was music to clays ears. the way it rolled of his tongue was amazing. soon enough, clay starting going even faster then before. so the sound of the room was just moaning and heavy breaths. "you look so hot right now." clay groaned as he looked at george who was a moaning mess under him. "ngh... i-i'm close clay..."