chapter twenty eight.

(quick disclaimer for the chapter, any italics you see are flashbacks!)

-

its been three months since george and clay have started dating. a lot has happened in this short amount of time. a lot of new memories:
"dude what are you hiding under that beanie?" nick got a hold of the hat, making alex panic. "leave it on dickhead!" the raven didn't listen, he never did. with one pull it was off. letting his hair exposed to everyone. "alex hair reveal confirmed." clay said, making everyone go in a fit of laughter. and of course george got a few pictures. "assholes." alex sighed, putting the beanie back on.

a lot of more feelings discovered:
"cmon georgie cuddle with me!" clay whined as george tried to finish some things up on his computer. "give me one second, big baby." the nickname made the blonde whine even more. "fine." george gave up and snuggled close to clay, with his head pushed into clays chest. the warmth felt perfect against the brits skin, and there was a silence, but a comforting one. whilst they were taking in eachothers love the blonde played with georges hair. it was soft from a previous shower which clay loved. "you're so pretty george." clay whispered into georges ears. butterflies didn't hesitate to fill georges stomach, making it feel like he was on cloud nine. he's never been affected by anyone's touch before, but the feeling felt amazing.

but most of all, five of the boys have somehow gotten even closer than they were before. the friendship was the people that make you laugh a little harder, and make you smile a little more. it was almost family.

the five boys were placed on the couch, just chilling as they usually do. "in all seriousness i love you guys." alex never expressed his emotions really, but when he did. you know he means it. "aw now alex is getting all sappy." karl says, nudging his shoulder. "no seriously! ive never had a relationship or people, this close to me before. and it's fucking awesome. thank you guys." nick quickly adds in, "hey! don't gotta be all sad about it. we're just a bunch of idiots fucking around, and nothing will ever change that. we're family alright? forever." george replies from beside, "promise?" clay smiles, leaning closer to the brit "cross our hearts, and hope we die."

pretty much the whole school also knew their close relationship. right! speaking of 'relationships' clay and george made the whole thing public. it made a lot of people happy, but also a lot of people grossed out and angry. it never bothered the two anyway. besides, everything else was as magical as the memories you just read. one of the best nights however for george was definitely halloween.

present day.

october 31st, 2021 - 5:57pm

the brunette was finally ready, after who knows how long of preparation. "guys cmon! this is like the best time to go!" the night of halloween. by far one of the best holidays in the brits eyes. "hold on! nicks stupid bandana keeps falling off!" karl yelled from the floor above. you're probably asking yourself, what the hell are these loser dressing up as? well, they decided to go as their minecraft skins. it's something nobody else would recognize except them. which was perfect. george was currently in a short sleeve, light blue, shirt this a little red rectangle in the upper center. pairing with that he has the iconic clout goggles, and black jeans.

alex suddenly came down the stairs in his costume as well. he was wearing the dark blue adidas sweater, paired also with black jeans just like his skin. of course you can't forget the 'LAFD' beanie. "at least someone in this house is ready. kids are gonna start ringing doorbells!" alex chuckled from the brit complaining in front of him. "we're coming!" clay yells after a little bit, which calms georges nerves slightly.