chapter twenty six.

the brunette was awoken with a alarm coming from his phone that was disregarded on the floor. why was his alarm going off at 7:30 on a monday morning?

school.

"shit! clay get up!" george leaned over to the blonde that was still in a peaceful sleep. the brit shook him until his eyes opened slightly, "wake up! we forgot about school, cmon!" the words 'school' must've triggered clay somehow. because he immediately woke up. "fuck! um, ill wake up the rest and ill drive you and karl to your house so you can get your stuff, yeah?" the brit nodded in response picking up all his belongings.

"alex, nick, karl! cmon get your asses up we gotta go!" the three were cuddled up on the couch, with a movie faintly playing in the background. "what the hell." nick mumbled, "we have school, cmon!" the three got up slowly, getting everything together, "nick your gonna have to drive alex. i gotta bring karl and george, kay?" nick nodded in response. the brunette shortly came downstairs with everything that he originally brought, which was his original shirt and his phone. "clay go!"

the blonde ran upstairs quickly putting on a outfit. of course it wasn't amazing, but a white t-shirt and sweatpants will do. quickly brushing his teeth and fixing his bed head he was ready. "okay let's go!" clay grabbed his backpack and phone on the way out. "karl you live close by george right?" all three of them closed their doors and putting on their seatbelts. "yeah, im neighbors with george." clay nodded and pulled out his driveaway, and before he left he could see nick and alex hopping in their car aswell.

"how the hell could we forget?!" clay said as they left the neighborhood. "probably because you two lover birds made us all brainwashed." karl suggested from the back seat. "shut the hell up karl." george let out a breathy chuckle. not matter what situation karl could pull a smile out of anyone. which made him a great friend. "its okay, as long as we're in and out we could even be a little early." george overthought the situation. he hated being rushed, and whenever he was he thinks he forgot something. or maybe they won't ever make it. just calm down. it's only school.

"okay we're almost here." clay cut off georges thoughts as they got closer and closer to georges house. the brunette fidgeted with his fingers as the house came to view. he lost al communication with his parents for that weekend, and he didn't want to be bombarded with questions. "okay ill be in and out i promise." the brit ran out the car and went up to the door. twisting the job it wouldn't budge, so he quickly pulled out the house key that was in his pocket.

as soon as he got through the door he was met with his mother, simply just getting ready for work. "george! oh my god, i thought you got hurt!" the brunette quickly searched for his backpack that was usually placed on the front door, "im fine mom. i just really need to go." george picked up his backpack and got himself together. "alright." she sighed. "who's shirt is that?" george glanced down at the line green sweatshirt clay must've put on him the previous night. "clay let me borrow it. im sorry but i really need to go. love you! miss you already! bye!" george shut the door and went back to the car. smiling, he glanced over to clay. "that was pretty fast. lets see if karl can beat that."

"can too!" karl shouted as they pulled out the driveway. "okay where's your house?" karl lead some directions and as he was instructing clay on where to go, george's phone buzzed.

mom

that clay boy is your boyfriend isn't he?

george blushed from the text. how could have she possibly known? did george make it that obvious?

okay yeah you caught me . but don't tell dad. i still don't know how he feels on the topic.