Lake House

It was a late night in the middle of a brezzy August night. Yourself and some friends decided to go up to your parents lake house and spend some time there. Right now you were all siting inside, in the living room watching a horror movie. Beside you was a guy evey girl dreamed about knowing; your best friend Calum. You sat close to eachother because of the amout of people that were trying to fit on the 4 people couch. As i was saying Calum was sitting next to you on the right and Luke his mate on the other. Luke had his arms wrapped around his knees trying not to look afraid of the movie. As he screamed a little bit you gave Calum just a look and you both started to laugh. Next to Calum was Anna your good friend who was curently shoving her tounge down Michaels troat. Michael was also one of Calums mates as was Ashton who was sitting on the floor infront of the couch, his arm around your best friend (Y/B/F/N).

You liked it when you all came togather and just enjoyed eachothers company without your phones and computers. You stood up and took a pack of cigarettes from the table beside the couch heading for the balcony. You sat down on the bench with an over look of a forest. You lit up the cigarette and slowly inhaled the smoke. It filled your lungs up and left them as you exhaled. You heared the balcondy door open and outside came Calum. ''Hi!'' he said smiling and sitting next to you. Knowing him like you did you knew he wanted a cigarette, so after you smiled back you just handed him the pack with the lighter in it. He smirked an lit the cigarette up. ''I love it so much out here.'' he said looking at the forest. Even thought it was late at night you could still se the dark trees that seemed even darker then the darker shade of black. ''Yeah, it's so peaceful.'' you say and smile inhaled. A moment of silence passed by but you brek it. ''I remember when i was little i use to spend the whole summer here, swimming in the lake over there, eating pancakes every morning and the smell of the forest after a rainy day was just orgasmic.'' you say slowly filling the alchocol you had drank taking over your brain. He laughed a little bit "How are you holding up?" he said serious refering to the fact that my boyfrined now ex cheated on you. "Fine, i guess." you say inhalimg. "You know what i always use to wonder?" you ask not really wanting an awnser. "What?" he says turning to you. "I wondered who's arms would i run and fall into if i was drunk, in a room filled with people i ever loved." you say still looking over at the outline of the dark forest. "Wanna find out?" he asks. "What?" you say now turning to him. "If you wanna find out, i mean you have all the people you love in here except familiy." he says. You bit your lip and nodded. "Okay but your getting drunk with me." you say messing up his hair with your one free hand. "Oh my god, you just ruined 4 hours of work" he says fixing his hair. "Yeah sure." you laugh trowing the cigarette over the balcony. You walked in turning on the lights. "Okay losers, let's start drinking. " you say walking knto the kitchen taking beer out of the fridge. Michael laughs and stands up taking two beers out of your hand and giving one to Anna. ''How about we make it more intaresting?'' says Calum coming fromthe balcony. ''Okay, what do you have in mind?'' says Ashton standing up and taking a beer. ''We play like a little question drinking game. Like one person chooses another and ask them a question they should know about them or about someone else or whatever basicly something they should know. If they get it right they can ask you something or choose some one else and if they don't they have to take a shot.'' he says and smirks looking at everyone. The room fills with some ''alrights'' and ''yeahs''.

You all sit in the living room in a circle and you fill everyones shot glass with tequila. Calum takes the first turn ''Okay, I choose Luke.'' he says and smiles at him. ''Shit.'' he says nerveous. ''What's my favorite song at the moment.'' he asks him. ''What how should i know that you listen to like 400 songs a day.'' he says. ''I told you yesterday.'' Calum laughs. ''Um-wait-ugh, is it Uptown Funk?'' he asks. ''No, that's Michaels.'' he laughs and claps his hands. ''Drink up.'' says Anna and laughs with Michael. Luke takes the shot pausing and looking around the room. ''Do it!'' yells Michael. Luke takes the shot and looks around the room to who's gonna be next. ''Okay, i choose (Y/n).'' he says and you look at him as you hear him call your name. ''What's my favorite animal?'' he asks. ''Seriously dude, everyone knows that. Penguin.'' you say. ''Fuck you, i already know i'm gonna be the only one drinking.'' he says. You all laugh ''I-um I choose Calum.'' you say. He smiles ''Who was my first kiss?'' you ask him. ''Easy, it was Trever and it was in 8th grade.'' he says sticking his toung at you. You stick your toung back at him and laugh. ''I choose (Y/N). Who did i lose my virginty to?'' he asks. ''Um- I don't know her name but i know she had like black hair right.'' he stays quiet ''Right?! God, i don't know i was drunk that night.'' you say. He just shakes his head ''Drink up.'' he says. ''Fine.'' you say and take the shot. The night goes on and by 1 in the morning you're all drunk.

Because he lake house was in the iddle of nowhere you could listen to music as loud as you wanted to. The song Home For Fall comes on by Real Friends and you and Calum laugh remebering the night you both tried your first cigarette togather.

Calum stands up and sits next to you. ''I don't see you runing into anybodys arms yet.'' he says into your ear over the loud music. ''Not yet maybe.'' you sayinto his ear and smile. He tries to say something into your ear at the same time as you try to say something in his. Now, now you were face to face with him. You look into his eyes and smile as he smiles back. He cups your left cheek and slowly leens in. ''I guess it's me.'' he says right before he crashes his lips into yours. Your hands travel to the back of his neck pulling him closer. His hand goes more and more up your thigh when suddenly Michael shouts behinde you two ''Get a room!'' you break the his and you both laugh.

PART 2 MAYBE? :) XX