Babygirl

There was no deny that I had a drink or two too much. Myself and Calum were suppose to go to a small get togather for Michaels birthday but instead it turned out to be bigger than you could even imagine. I wasn't sure if Michael even knew 20 people in there. And Calum being a good friend talked me in to staying a few hours of corse.

It was currently around midnight as Calum sat on the couch with a beer resting in his hands. He was laughing at what ever Michael and him were talking about but his eyes were glued on my dancing body. It was probably the liqure making me this confident but I was soon joined by Ashtons and Luke's girlfriend. We made it our plan to dance as sexy as possible to get each of our boyfriends full attention. Just like that Or Nah by The Weekend came on an we swayed our hips to the beat grinding on each other.

I glanced over at Calum who's expression turned dead serious as he watched me. I looked him in the eyes and lip sang the lyrics from the song "Do you like the way I flick my tounge or nah. You can ride my face until you're dripping cum. Can you lick that tip then troath that dick or nah, can you let me sterch that pussy out or nah" his grip around the beer thigtened and I just laughed it of. Teasing Calum was probably one of my favorite things to do, not only was it fun but I got great sex out of it too.

Calum eyed my body up and down as he licked his lips letting out a chuckle as he realized what I was doing. When the song was over I was tired as hell from all the dancing so I walked over to Calum sitting over his lap. I took the beer from his hand and took a long drag being thirsty. He just watched my lips wrapping around the beer as I downed it. I returned him his beer brathing havely at the lack of air that was coming to my lungs. He fixed some hair behinde my ear and slowly leaned in "Did you have fun out there babygirl?" he whispered in a low voice. He pulled away looking at studying my face as I nodded. "Good, hope you didn't put all your energy in it cuz' you're gonna need it later." I squeezed my legs togather at his words. It was unbelieveble that only his words could get ne turned on this much. He moved in his seat signaling me to get off of him. Ashton and Lue followed him in to the crowd and they soon desapeared. "So? What did Calum say?" asked Ava Luke's girlfriend "It worked" I smiled yelling over the music "What about Luke?" "I don't know. Lately his been kind of off you know? He doesn't do the small things for me like he use to." she said shrugging her shoulders "Don't worry about it maybe he just isn't in the best mood. Try to do something for him to cheer him up or something" I said and she nodded "Thanks" she smiled.

The music turned down all and everyone turned to the Dj. Ashton walked over and took the microphone the Dj had in his hand "Is everyone having a good time tonight?" he half yelled an everyone cheered "Okay okay. Simmer down everyone." he said and waited a few moments " I would like to say happy birthday to my mate Michael. Hope you're hving the best birthday ever and fingers crossed he gets some birthday sex tonight" Ashton smirked. I rolled my eyes as a couple of guys cheered to Ashton's comment.

Michael lifted his cup and yelled a loud thank you "But of corse there's still one thing we need to give you which is your birthday present. So I would like to ask Luke and Calum to bring it to him.

The crowd stepped a side and Calum came firt Luke following behind him carrying a big box. Cal sat down beside me as I threw my legs over his lap. Luke lifted the box up acting like it was heavy as shit but Michael just took
it out of his knowing he was pretending. He started unwrapping it "It's just something myself Luke and Cal got for you" saud Ashton as Michael stopped at his tracks. He pulled out car keys "Happy fucking birthday mate. We love you." said Ashton taking a drink of what ever he had in his hand as the Dj turned up the music.

The crowd started dancing again "Let's get out of here yeah?" said Calum. After he said his goodbyes, he took my hand in his and we walked to his car. The car ride was quiet the only sounds were the music playing. I think we were mostly quiet because of the undinaible sexual tension in the car. I placed my hand on his upoer thigh and he thightened his grip on thr wheel, his knuckles turning white. "Well someone's tence" I said smirking. He glanced over at me and chuckled "Don't test me babygirl" he said and I just smiled. "Oh yeah?" I smiled my hand going further up his thigh, niw only inches away from his croch. "Babygirl.. I'm warning you" he said shifting in his seat.

Stupidly I kept going and started messaging him over his clothed croach "That's it" he said getting my hand away grabbing the wheel with only one hand. The other one liftend my dress up and immedaitely dug into my underwear. I gasped grabbing on the what ever I could get into my hands as he pushed a finger inside me. "God you're so fucking wet" he said underhis breath as he pumped his hand in and out of me. "Cal.." I said mu breathing getting havier by the seconds "I told you not to test me" he said smirking as he continued pumping in and out of me. He aventually speded up making me let out a loud moan. "Cal more please" I said, my theet diggin in to my bottom lip as I felt my orgasm approach. "Do you promise to be a good girl for me when we get home?" he asked "Yes-fucking hell just do something" I said "And you're going to do everything I say?" he asked again "Y-yesss" I moaned "Promise?" he asked "Fuck Calum yes" "Shit just do something." I said and he simply answered with a small okay. He added a second finger going faster making my clentch around him. "Do you want more babygirl?" he asked glancing over at me and I wildly nodded being closed to the edge than ever. He added a 3 finger "Are you gonna cum all ober my fingers babygirl?" he asked pumping them in and out at a fast pace. I nodded bitting down on mu lip as I didn't trust my words. A few more pumps were enaough to make me cum and reach my climax "That's girl" he said riding out my orgasm.

AN; Comment what you think, vote an remembe request are always open :) Love you all xxx BTW this was written on my phone so I'm sorry for any incorect words or tipos 🤘🏻✌🏻️