The Morning After

You woke up to a sweaty room, the air was heavy and your body was sticking to the covers and Calum. You sat up covering your naked body with the cover looking around the room. Clothes were all over the room and a bottle of whine was places on the desk next to your bed.

You ghosted out of Calum's grip, reached for your underwear and Calums shirt and putted it on. You went into the bathroom and washed your face with cold water. You made a pony tail and walked out of the room to go into the kitchen. You signed and massaged your tamples walking up to the coffee making machine. There was still left some from yesterday so you just putted it into a cup and sat on the couch in the living room.

Yesterday was as auful and amazing at the same time. Calum and you got into a huge argument over nothing and it ended up with him pinning you against the wall, just like ev erythime you guys fought over something. You just couldn't get enaugh of each other.

You turned on the tv and watched a repeat of some lame movie. Then you heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall and you turned around seeing Calum in just his underwear. ''Morning'' he jawned. ''Morning.'' you whimpered. He sat down next to you and pulled you closer strocking your outter thight. ''I'm really sorry about yesterday by the way.'' he said. You sat quietly not sure what to say because you dind't even remember the argument. He studied your expretion for awhile until his hand moved from your thigh and to your cheek. ''I love you, you know that right?'' he says. ''Of corse i know that Calum.'' you say cupping your hand over his. He smiled and pulled you in fo a kiss.

''You've got some more of that coffee?'' he asks with a smile. ''It's yesterdays.'' you say frouning. ''Okay, we'll breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so let's get on it.'' he says slapping your thight playfully and standing up.

You put the empty mug on the coffee table and followed him into the kitchen.

''I'm creaving eggs, what about you?'' you ask going up to the fridge. ''Sure.'' he says. You take the eggs out and scrable them into the bowl and cooking them on the stove. You were flipping them around in the pan. He hugged you form behinde and squezzed you close to him. ''You smell like sex.'' he says giggling into your neck. You let out a small laugh remembering last night. He started kissing your neck and you tilted your head giving him a better angle.

''You wanna take a shower with me after breakfast.'' he asks. ''Yes beause i'm desprete need of one and you are too.'' you says and he laughs. You put the eggs on two plates and putting them down on the kitchen table. You sat down next to Calum and ate the whole plate just like him. He pulled your chair closer to him and looked at you. ''What?'' you ask and smile. ''Nothing..'' he says shaking his head. You looked at him confused but quickly shook it of pulling him up from his chair. ''Come on.'' you say and leed him into the bathroom.

PART 2..? IDK where i'm going with this but some of you guys requested some smuts and i'm really tired cuz it's like 1 in the morning and this is just like a preview... SOOOOO comment if you want the whole story. XX