Chill

It was saturday and after a long week of working, you didn't feel like doind much today. You woke up at 12 am with Calum already 4 hours up, then you ate lunch and now you were sitting on the coucch playing FIFA.

''God dammit!'' Calum shouted as you scored another goal. ''Oh my god, yes! Your such a loser!'' you say laughing. ''Fuck you, i'm gonna get the next goal you'll see.'' he says and you laugh at him. ''YES!'' you shout 10 minutes after the first goal. ''Are you serious?'' he says with an open mouth. It was 2-0 for you and Calum never lost in FIFA with ANYONE. ''You clicked pause on the game and turned to Calum. ''Mr. Hood how is it feeling losing to your girlfriend.'' you say in a manly voice and acting like you have a microphone. He slaps your hand away and you giggle. ''How are you so good at this, you played like 4 times in your whole life.'' he asks. You put your hand to the corner of your mouth and whisper ''Skills.'' and then laugh. ''There's no poin in countiniuing this game Hood, you already lost.'' you say standing up.

He grabs you by the whrists and pulls you onto his lap. You smiles at him and he makes a kissy face. ''Your suck a dork.'' you say and mess up his hair. You stand up from his lap and grab two beers out of the fridge going back into the living room. You sit down next to Calum and hand him on saying ''Let's make a toast.'' you say ''To me (Y/N) the worlds best FIFA player.'' you continiue and Calum laughs. You both make toast and take a long sip of the beer.

''How about we just go watch a movie?'' he asks. ''Is this the best excuse you have, to not have to lose again against me?'' you say and he playfully punches you. ''Come on.'' he says and giggles pulling you up from the couch.

''And by the way, you told me you don't know where this shirt was.'' he says pointing to his shirt you were wearing. ''Well i found it.'' you say and he just shakes his head. He trows him self on the bed watching you set up the DVD player and you can feel his eyes burning holes in your ass. You turn around and cross your arms. ''You know it'll last longer if you take a picture.'' you say and he giggles. You get back to setting up the DVD and you hear the sound of a photo being taken. You turn around and to a smirking Calum. ''What you said it your self. It'll last longer if i take a picture.'' he says and you roll your eyes. You click play and lay down next to him. He puts an arm around you signaling you to cuddle with him. You rest your head on his chest and trowing one arm around his belly.

The movie starts playing and Calum shortly falls asleep. It was 8 pm and dark outside as the movie ended. You heard a snor come out of Calums mouth and you giggled. You ghosted out of his embrace and turned the tv off. Then you went to the sterio and turned the volume all the way up before hitting play. As the rock music started playing loudly Calum jumped out of his sleep and covered his ears with his hands. You laughed and turned the volume down. ''I hate you.'' he says and you sit over his lap. ''Well the movie you wanted to see so badly was boring as hell. What'd you think.. ow wait you feel asleep.'' you say. ''I need my beauty rest, i have to put up with you the whole day.'' he says and you slap him playfully. ''Funny.'' you say smiling. He places his hand on your ass pushing you down to his face. He wiggles with his eyebrows and you giggle againts his lips. You kiss him cupping his head.

You started playing with the hem of his shirt and slowly going down to his member palming him over his sweatpants. Calum groanded and you smirked against his lips. Suddently he flipped you over and you let go of his growing member. He reconettcted your lips with his right hand messaging your boob. You moaned at the feeling and in that moment his hand traveled to your heated core messaging it over your underwear. ''Stop with the teasing and do something already.'' you say and he smiles against your lips. He starts kissing you down your jaw line and stops at your neck leaving hickeys all over it. His hand slips into your underwear playing with your clint. He then pulled you under wear down and leaving one last kiss on your neck.

He strockes your thights for a while and you just watched him. He started kissing you from your inner knee down to where you needed him the most. As soon as you felt his hot breath against your trobbing cling you tangled your fingers in his hair. His toung runs over your slits and he starts tounge fucking you. You moan your lungs out and by the time he was done, you were bearly able to move. Somehow you maneged to push him down. You places a kiss right abouve his underwear and just as you were about to pull them down he grabbed your wrist. ''Not really in the mood for a blowjob babe.'' he says and you pout. ''But i'm still expexting you to return the favor.'' he says and winks.

''I always do.'' you say into his ear.