Pillowtalk

You ran down the street with Calum both of your hoods pulled over the head trying to escape the rain. You almosted tripped but luckly you ended up on both feet.

Calum stopped and started laughing out loud holding his stomach as he tried to catch his breath "Stop!" you giggled pushing him playfully. "I can't" he laughed "Fuck you" you frowned acting offended "Aw, I'm sorry" he said grabbing you by your wrist and pulled you closer to him.

You and Calum weren't togather but you weren't just friends ether. There was constant flirting, finding a way to touch eachother and no one could deny the attraction between the teo of you.

He stopped outside the building where his apartment was at. He took a step back going under the roof and you leaned on the wall with your back. He smiled at you and shook his head finding the situation funny. "Um- Do you wanna come inside for some tea?" he asked tilting his head a bit. You opened your mouth to anwser him but he beat you to it "Just to warm up and stuff" he added laughing awkwardly.

You found it adorable when he got shy and awkwards so you just watched him for a moment before you nodded. A smile immidiately appeared on his face and he started searching for the apartment keys.

We took the elevator to the 12 floor where his apartment was at and Calum avoided your gaze all the way.

He opened the door and turned on the lights locking it behind you. "I'll be right back. Just maje yourself at home." he said trowing the keys on the table next to the door. "Okay" you mummered looking around his apartment as he disappeared behind the white wall.

You noticed the cd collection next to a huge stereo and made your way to it. Taking a couple of them in your hands, you sat down on the brown leather couch.

Starting to go trough them you saw what you expected - mostly rock of course. You kept going trough them when you found a cd that said Mixtape with permanent marker on it.

Walking over to the stereo you inserted the cd inside and hit play. Surprisingly the first song was R&B.

"Already going trough my stuff huh?" you heard Calum's voice scare you, "Shit, you scared me" you said holding your hand over your heart. He changed into dry clothes and was now wearing a black T-Shirt and gray sweatpants that hung losely from his torso. His hair was still wet from the rain as he tried to dry them a little with a towel. "I left you some dry clothes in the bathroom if you wanna change while I make tea." he finally stopped moving the towel around his head leaving himself with messy hair.

You bit dowm on your lip at the sight of it and nodded your head not trusting your voice. He chuckled clearly noticing your actions "The bathroom is down the hall on the left" he said pointin to it.

You felt him watching you as you made tour way to the bathroom, so you made sure to sway your hips in the process.

You closed the door behind you not bothering to lock it. You stripped down of your wer clothes and picked up the clothes he left you. You noticed he only gave you a shirt of his that said - Death is now - on the right upper corner "Calum?" you yelled cracking the bathroom door only peeking your head sense you were in only your underwear and his shirt.

"Yes darling?" he said slowly walking down the hall "You forgot to give me pants" You said as he stood infront of the cracked door "Who said I forgot them" he smirked "Okay butthole can you please get me some then?" you said rolling your eyes "Actually I can't because I don't have any other pants exept for jeans" he said acting serious "Did you actually think I'd believe that?" You asked raising an eyebrow and he shook his head laughing.

"Well, I think I left a pair in the bathroom yesterdau I have to check." he said trying to open the door. "No I'm in my underwear" you laughed pushing the door closed as he kept pushing forward "I don't mind" he said finally overpowering you and getting in the bathroom.

He eyed you up and down licking his lips "Ups guess I was wrong. Didn't leave them here after all" he smirked. "You're such a dick" I laughed punching his playfully.

"Come on the tea is ready" he said walking out the bathroom grinning.

Two can play this game.

You walked into the living room in his shirt and only your panties not really caring anymore.

The mixtape from before was still quietly playing in the background as Calum sat on the couch with his phone in one hand and the tea cup in the other.

You sat down beside him and grabbed the tea taking a small sip. You saw the stereo remote on arm rest on the otherside of him and suddently got an idea.

You put down your cup and got up on all fours reaching for the remote as you lefted your ass in the air a little. "Uh? What are you doing?" he asked not really knowing what else to say as his eyes were focused on your body.

You sat back down on the same spot you were before and wiggled the remote in the air clicking the next button.

A new song came uo and Calum almost jumped from excitment "Leave it I love this song" he said trowing his head back and humming the melody.

You watched him, noticing how sharp his jawline looked, how plump his lips were an how he moved his fingers on his thigh to the beat. "Can I help you?" he said opening one eye clearly noticing you were staring at him "That depends." you said and he smiled at you.

After about 15 mintes you carried your mug to the sink following Calum. You placed it down on the sink and started to walk out of the kitchen. Just before you would be completely out of shight you felt Calum's eyes in you again, so you - accedentely - dropped your hairband.

Banding down to pick it up you were suddently pressed against Calums chest "Fuck, I can't take this no more." he growled into your ear pressing your ass on his hard on.

AN: Comment for part 2 if ya want ome. This is just basically how I imagine pillow talk by Zayn. Idk I like it :)) Love ya xx