You Want Me

It was Friday and Calum had been partying with the boys the whole weekend. After the fight you had 8 days ago he hadn't been the same. He was getting day drunk, posting pictures with other girls and he ignored you.

23.30 pm

You where sitting on the bed reading a book when you heard the door open. ''Hey!'' you said to Calum and tried to kiss him. He pushed you away. ''We need to talk.'' you say and look down on the floor. ''About?'' says Calum lying on the bed. ''About-about us.'' you say. You sit down on the bed next to him. ''I think.. I think we need to break up.'' those words where harder to say than you imagined. ''Wait what?'' he said sitting up. ''I'm breaking up with you.'' you say. ''No-no-no baby baby , please, don't do this.'' he says grabbing your arm and trying to pull you closer. ''No, Calum. It's too late. If you really loved me you would try and fix this, but you didn't.'' you say feeling your eyes filling up with water. ''(Y/N) please don't do this, I love you. There's no one who can replace you and there will be no one like us.'' he says getting closer to you. ''I'm sorry but i gave you everything i had. But you.. you didn't want it.'' you say. ''Don't please.'' he says with a soft hopeless voice. ''I need to Calum. I don't want to put up with this. I don't want to hear you apologizing every time YOU mess up because we had a fight. I'm sorry.'' you say looking at Calum's eyes who are now red for the tears he's holding back.

''I'm moving tomorrow morning.'' you say whipping the tears of your face. Calum doesn't reply and you leave and lie on the couch. You start crying into the pillow. ''You want me.'' you hear Calum's voice behind you. ''What?'' you say turning to him. ''Stand up.'' he says. ''Why?'' you say confused. ''Just stand the fuck up.'' says Calum. You do as he says. He pulls you closer and you can feel his hot breath. ''You... want... me.'' he says slow and in a sexy way. ''No, i don't.'' you say but you fail from pulling away from him. Your lost in his emrace. ''Then look me in the eye and tell me that.'' he says. You still have your head turned away from him. ''Look me in the eye (Y/N)!'' he shouts. You turn to him and see a angry yet still sad face looking back at you. You look in his deep brown almost black eyes. ''And tell me... you don't want me.'' he says. As much as you wish you could say those words they come ripping out of your chest one by one. ''I... don''t... want... you.'' you say with a huge chest pain.

''Is that so, huh?'' he says. ''So you don't want me to touch you like this.'' he says and moves his hands down to your ass and squeezes it gently. ''And you don't want me to touch you like this...'' he says stroking your check. ''And you don't want me to touch you like this...'' he says and kisses your sweet spot on your neck. You moun quietly. He looks at you but you have your eyes closed. ''No,'' you say with dry voice. ''So, you deffenetly wouldn't want me to touch you like this.'' he says leening closer to your mouth. You know you said no and that you don't want him but the truth is, you want him now, more the ever before. He kisses your lips and you kiss him back. You wrap your arms around him. He starts inclouding his touch in to the kissing and you follow. He lifts you up by your thighs and carrys you into the bedroom.

He lays on top of you and starts kissing your neck and jaw. You let out small moans as he hits your sweet spot. He moves his lips back on yours. His hands go from your hips to your thighs where he goes slowly to your vagina. He starts messaging you over your close and you can feel your self getting wet already. It feels so good you want to do the same so your grab his package and start messaging it too. Calum lets out moans into your mouth while you two are still kissing. ''I thought, you said you didn't want me.'' he says still kissing you. ''Well, I'm a good lier.'' you say. He smiles into your mouth and rolls over so your on top of him. You stop kissing him and move your hands down to his belt. You open it and you pull it down letting his boner free. He grabs your ass and pulls you closer so he can kiss you.

You two roll over again so he can take of your clothes. He takes of your shirt and sees your not wearing a bra. He kisses your lips and starts leaving a trail of kisses. Your lips, jaw, neck, breasts, belly botton all the way down to your pj's. He pulls them down with your underwear. ''Your all wet.'' he says looking down and back to you. You just smile and pull him closer to you for a kiss. ''I want you.'' you say while kissing him. ''I want you bad.'' you say again. ''I want you too.'' he says. He gets inside you and you moan. Feeling the plasure of him inside you all over your body. You both start moaning like crazy kissing each other.

''I'm almost there.'' you say a little bit louder. ''Me too.'' says Calum and starts speeding up. You two let out a loud moan at the same time because of your orgasm. You feel him feeling you up. He rolls down from you and pulls you in his embrace. ''I'm sorry I've been such an asshole this week, i didn't know how to act after the fight.'' he says huggong you tighter. ''I'm sorry too. For breaking up with you. Maybe this was all we needed to feel conected again. He smiles and kisses your check. ''You know i love you, right?'' he says. ''I love you too.'' you say and smile. You cover your naked bodies with covers from the bed and you turn to Calum. You kiss him and rest your head between his and his chest.