Don't Stop On My Account

''So, Calum, how's the band going?'' asks your mom. ''It's going great Mrs. (Y/L/N). We actually just wrote a few new songs, so.'' he says with a thick accent. ''That's nice, I remember when i was..'' after that you heard nothing the room was silence in your head, you looked over at Calum who looked at you for a second and then turning back to your mom. ''But i lived and i found a better one Joe.'' she says looking at your father. ''Ow, honey! Do you remember when..''' you shoot the voices down again. Suddentlly you felt a warm hand moving up your dress and thigh. You looked down and saw Calum trying to get in on the action. You smiled sedductevly and send you a playful air kiss. He moves his hand faster and reaches your panties. He plays with them and it makes you sweat a little bit. He looks away to your mom so it wouldn't look like you two where doing something else. His hand moved inside and you started breathing havely.

''Are you okay honey?'' asks your dad. ''Yeah, I'm fine.'' you say still heavely breathing. Calum covers his mouth as he tries not to laugh. ''Actually you know what, I'm feeling a little bit hot, now that you ask.'' you say. ''I think we should just go home.'' you say looking at Calum who's still strugeling not to laugh. You get his hand out of your panties and stand up. ''Honey don't be silly! Go fresh up a little bit up stairs, we just started the coffee and you didn't even have desert yet.'' says your mom. ''Okay, i'll be right back.'' You say winking at Calum. You take 3 steps up stairs and after you're behinde the wall where they an see you, you run up stairs into your old bedroom. You pull out your phone and text Calum: ''Get your butt up stairs and finish what you started''

You wait for him to reply but he doesn't. Maybe he's phone was dead, maybe your parents won't let him go. All of the worst possibilities went trough your head thinking you'll have to finish yourself up. You start pulling up yur dress touching ourself slowly and imagineing it was Calum. You hear a cough and you look up seeing Calum leening on the wall. You move your hands away. ''Ow, no don't stop on my account.'' he says pushing him self off the wall. ''Shut up!'' you say. He laughs and climbs on top of you. ''So, will you let me what i started or do you want to take over?'' he says ina cocky way. You smile and kiss him hard. After a while he starts kissing with his tongue making you hornier.

He moves his hands down to the end of the dress and pulls it up still kissing you. He moves his hand down your collarbone, your belly button all the way to you clit. He makes you moan out loud, so loud that his other hamd covers your mouth so your parents wouldn't hear you two. He get's inside you first with one finger then with two and for the final touch he adds a third one. You can feel your orgasm spreading all over your body and finally it gets out. You moan lodly into Calums hand and he licks he's fingers clean. ''Now wasn't that better then you finishing yourself up?'' he biting your botton lip and helping you stand up by your hand. You pull down your dress and fix your panties back in the right place. You open the door and before your could take another step Calum pulls you close to his body.

You can feel his boner on your thigh, he moves his hands down your spine and on you ass. ''Ow, and i'm expecting you to return the favor once we get back home.'' he says squeezing your ass with his big hands. ''It deppens how soon you can get us out of this dinner.'' you say winking and knowing your mom won't let you leave for another hour. He slaps your ass on the way downstairs. You two sit down behinde a table that has cookies and small cupcakes on it with a cup of coffe. ''Calum grab something to eat.'' says your dad. ''No thanks Mr. (Y/L/N), I'm full'' says Calum looking at you. You smile at your mom and take a sip of coffe. Your thinking of how you can get Calum back for teasing you during dinner, all sorts of things go trough you head. ''Joe and I have prepered something special for toight, come on help me bring in on the table honey.'' as they start standing up it get's too you. You knew tell be back in a sec so your gonna leave Calum half way finished of.

When your parents disappeared behind the wall, your hand reaches to Calum's croach, messaging it. Calum gets out a few moans and you can tell he's getting a boner. You speed up and right before he gets an orgasm you stop. ''How does it feel being half way finished of.'' you say kissing Calums ear. ''Here we go.'' your mom brings out a bag of baked goods and puts it in your hand. You gleanc over at Calum who's still recovering from what just happend. Here try some. ''No!'' shouts Calum. ''No, we can't because i just got a message fom a band member and there is an EMERGENCY meeting.'' he says pointing out emergency.

You know he's rushing this so you could finish him of but you take your time and still take a baked good out of the bag. ''Come on Cal they won't mind a few minutes.'' you say smiling at him and raising your eyebrows. ''Yeah but if we don't go now we'll miss out on something.'' he says slowly. You laugh and look at your parents confusing faces. ''Okay, i see it's really an emergency, bye mom, bye dad.'' you say standing upa nd putting on your coat. Your parents follow you to the fornt door ''Bye!'' they both shout at the same time closing the door behinde you and Calum. You walk faster to the car when suddently Calum turns around, ''So this is how you want to play it? With teashing. Well news flash two can play this game.'' grabing your ass and walking to the car. When you both get in you finish him of and he returs the favor again.